No announcement yet.

The Curragh vs Sandhurst / Dartmouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the latest on the Irish situation yesterday. People with a degree do a 15 month cadetship and start as a 1st Lt on €36,000 (Grade 4) a year with €4000 in allowences and "generous holidays".
    What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin_ie
      "generous holidays".
      Working holidays to such holiday destinations as Liberia, Sierra Leone and Kosovo?

Comment

I donno, thats taken from the document
        What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by rod and serpent
          or better still you could ask somebody who knows.

eh? What's that supposed to mean?

Tricam.
          tricam

Comment

yes what appeals to me about the british army and maybe you should factor this in but im sure you have, is its size i know its not realistic or even perhaps possible for us to have an army that big but it would be great! i mean in the british army there so much more room to move like even in what would i suppose as an umbrella term be called frontline combat roles there is plenty to choose from, you hav air assault and paras and other such groups yah get me? also far more places to see with training areas in canada, brunei and several other spots. also all your civilian friends may giggle at you less when you talk about keeping yourself ready for the real thing....
            '....drug problem in vietnam? its not a problem everybody has some....'

Comment

You will serve in more than one role throughout your career , you will also serve in more than one theatre of operations throughout your career. there is a lot of scope and a lot of oppertunities in the British Army.

Comment

Working...
              X