1 S.Bde info ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 S.Bde info ?

Hi, am new to this board as a subscriber, much knowledge gained through the experience of others as an avid reader for the last 4 years.
    Now, I need input here on a Bde scale. I need to formulate a contact list for each new formation in the RDF to Coy level for the 1 S.Bde as follows;

i.e : HQ Coy 34 BN, Fermoy, 025-xxxxx, Training Night - Thursday

Also, need 10 digital photos per formation in action, preferably at camps, exercises, ranges, etc.

This is for a new website, so any queries can be pm'd to me, along with the info, if this medium is not appropriate. Have used the search function in previous threads, and gathered a lot of contact info so far. Will accept all photos from all units, except arty.
    So, if the likes of htpmurphy, LordFlash, Thorpe, Earheart, etc can provide any input, it would greatly be appreciated.
    Thanks

Nice idea lad! Post the webiste link whenever you get it up and running
    Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

am...who are you BTW?!?
      What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

1 S.Bde info cont'd

Hi , just to add that the info gathered will be used for recruitment & pr exercise in the internet arena. Has been sanctioned by higher authority (Bde level)

Comment

Oh dear, "the man" is using IMO as a source of information for their official websites. Oh dear. How long before the Chief of Staff is admitting that he's an avid reader?

Comment

Correction Barry !

Actually targetting the knowledge of the subscribers !, not the site !
            Big difference I think

Comment

Originally posted by ltsmarty
              need to formulate a contact list for each new formation in the RDF to Coy level for the 1 S.Bde as follows;

i.e : HQ Coy 34 BN, Fermoy, 025-xxxxx, Training Night - Thursday
              Are you telling me that your "Bde level" "higher authority" can not possibly find out/know this info for themselves?

Originally posted by ltsmarty
              the info gathered will be used for recruitment & pr exercise in the internet arena. Has been sanctioned by higher authority (Bde level)
              Will it be for official PR? If so will contributers get compensated?
              Sex - Breakfast of Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Odin_ie
                am...who are you BTW?!?
                His name is marty i guess

Good idea i suppose.
                Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
                Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
                do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

Originally posted by Barry
                  Oh dear, "the man" is using IMO as a source of information for their official websites. Oh dear. How long before the Chief of Staff is admitting that he's an avid reader?
                  So what if "the man" is using the Internet, its about time and at the end of the day when the troops on the ground can get the information in a timely fashion won't that be a better situation then currently exisits?

Go for it and best of luck ltsmarty

BTW whats your problem with the Artillery???? Want to take it outside bud?
                  SALUTE:- Formal if infrequently observed wave at an officer usually followed by "hows it going sir ?"

Comment

i think he doesnt need arty info because he is in the arty, not that his 31Far homepage or his location is an OP in west cork would be a give away....

"The man" is quite free to use the internet, its just their preconceptions about the net that are the problem
                    You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

Ok its been sanctioned from on high..so obviously some body is getting paid for it...you want the photos...you got to pay for them, just like anybody else would have to....
                      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

I trust that he cast the first stone.

The prisons will be overflowing.
                        Support the Search Function.

Comment

Originally posted by fomeara
                          Just because it has been sanctioned doesn't mean that someone is being paid for it. The RDF is a voluntary organisation, in case you haven't noticed.

As an aside...

Under section 268 of the Defence Act, it is illegal to (or attempt to) take a photograph (among others) of any Defence Forces (partially) occupied area. So what this means, unless you give them willingly, and freely, he will put you in prision for not more that 12 months, and take all your cameras, films, negatives, photographs etc, and use them as he sees fit.

nothing in this country comes for free, so don't try the "He's doing this out of the goodness of our own hearts fob story!!!
                          Last edited by Gasplug; 9 January 2006, 18:40.
                          The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

now i have edited it to a more suitable format, you seem to enjoy defending this man though
                            The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

Working...
                            X