Hair...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair...

I've been away a while and its nearly time to return... Thing is I have had a little hair protest...i.e. not cut it...but i'm quite fond of it now... What is the acceptable length? To Sheer or Notto sheer???

(All hair comments refer to head kind... No funny shit!!!)
    Sex - Breakfast of Champions!

If they can't see it,,,,you can keep it...or try waxing if you don't want to cut it!
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

As far as i know it can be any length so long as you wear a hair net, that's what one of our long haired recruits was told anyway.

Just keep it neat.
      Blog

WHAT FLIES DIES

Comment

Originally posted by ackack
        Just keep it neat.
        Thats a matter of opinion...and unfortunatly mine dosent count...
        Sex - Breakfast of Champions!

Comment

A no.1 all over will do you fine Itchy, either that or a 0 around the sides and a 2/3 on top!!!
          What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

On this pint Itchy if it was up to me I couldnt care what lenfth your hair is so long as it is neat and tidy i.e hair net or whatever the girls use for their hair. I will though call you a big girls blouse and other various insults.
            But just keep it tidy especially at the back because you know yourself it will only take one person sarge or corp or officer to say something and it is snippy snippy shavy shavy time.
            Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

So my 0 around the sides is not allowed?!?If i get a 1 it looks really long around the sides.
              What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Get a .5
                WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to ring them at 4am!!

Comment

isn't it short back and sides?
                  Cheers Bernard......

Comment

Check up the "a "admin instructions.Nowhere does it say anything about what blade is the minimum."hair shall not touch the collar or top of the ears neither shall sidebuns come beyond the middle of the ear".Males are NOT ALLOWED to have long hair or to wear it in hair nets! :tri:
                    "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

when did this hair thing become an issue? short-back-and-sides with floppy beatleness on top was good enough for 50 years or more. works for me. look at colour sgt. bourne, or pvt. hook - ok maybe not hook - did a shaggy victorian do and facial hair prevent them from holding off the entire zulu nation at rourke's drift?
                      Cannon to right of them,
                      Cannon to left of them,
                      Cannon in front of them
                      Volley'd and thunder'd;
                      Storm'd at with shot and shell,
                      Boldly they rode and well,
                      Into the jaws of Death,
                      Into the mouth of Hell
                      Rode the six hundred.

Comment

Possibly...

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by eelmonster
                          when did this hair thing become an issue? short-back-and-sides with floppy beatleness on top was good enough for 50 years or more. works for me. look at colour sgt. bourne, or pvt. hook - ok maybe not hook - did a shaggy victorian do and facial hair prevent them from holding off the entire zulu nation at rourke's drift?
                          No, but I'd say it was hell camoing it up........

Comment

a camoed face and a red tunic , basic fieldcraft 101
                            Anyone need a spleen ?

Comment

I heard a story of a fella who turned up with hair down to his shoulders, not trying to hide it, just happened to be the same week the MPs were on camp, 2 of them gladly marched yer man down town to a hairdressers where it was all shaved off.

If your gonna have long hair your best bet is to hide it but some officers NCOs don't tolerate men with long hair.

Generally i get a 3 on the sides and back and a tight cut on top, get away with that fine because the longer stuff is under the beret.
                              What is you major malfunction numbnuts!
                              Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?!

The last words of Sgt. Hartman

Full Metal Jacket

Comment

Working...
                              X