Lucie goggles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucie goggles

Just wondering has any rdf unit seen or heard about us been able to use them. we have used them twice at camp but no offical training seems to be forthcoming. ??? any other experiances
    Infantry private says to infantry officer.: remember sir its trousers then boots.

Yeah I know units that have got them out of stores for ex's

Comment

I have never heard of anynoe i know using them. I didn't even hear the term"lucie goggles" before untill i searched it on gogle ten seconds ago.
      Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
      Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
      do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

We used them on Excercise with the Fighting Fifth (5th Inf Batt) a good few months ago there very good we used them while were conducting LRPs in the Glen as part of a intergrated platoon was interesting using them instead of a kite sight on the styer good learning experience all round..
        British officer: You're seven minutes late, Mr. Collins.
        Michael Collins: You've kept us waiting 700 years. You can have your seven minutes.

[As the British flag comes down]

Michael Collins: So that's what all the bother was about.

Comment

Used all that gear on a recent exercise..but given the cost..its no wonder there are so few to go around..anyway pdf have first call on the available gear
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by Harmon Rabb
            Used all that gear on a recent exercise..but given the cost..its no wonder there are so few to go around..anyway pdf have first call on the available gear
            As it should be.
            "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Never seen or even heard of us gettin them down here in the south
              What is you major malfunction numbnuts!
              Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?!

The last words of Sgt. Hartman

Full Metal Jacket

Comment

You are not in the south. You are in the south west...or as its also known..WILDERNESS.
                Your distance from a permanently occupied barracks will greatly affect what equipment you will see and use.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmon Rabb
                  Most of it's in Liberia.

Comment

was told by a sgt(liberian vetern) that goggles were not much use in jungle because the ambient light couldnt filter throught tree tops. i didnt understand this because they have an ir(infra red switch on them) and i boubt the combatants have night vision to spot them.
                    Infantry private says to infantry officer.: remember sir its trousers then boots.

Comment

Sorry MODS for going off topic
                      What is you major malfunction numbnuts!
                      Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?!

The last words of Sgt. Hartman

Full Metal Jacket

Comment

Working...
                      X