• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hptmurphy
    replied
    Originally posted by morpheus View Post
    same here, 2 gold, 3 OG patches

wont be afixing them to shirts... also seeing how ive 2 shirts and 2 smocks, they can just issue me a new one if they want all my uniforms - uniform.
    velcro?

Leave a comment:

• morpheus
    replied
    same here, 2 gold, 3 OG patches

wont be afixing them to shirts... also seeing how ive 2 shirts and 2 smocks, they can just issue me a new one if they want all my uniforms - uniform.

Leave a comment:

• trellheim
    replied
    A9 has not been amended. You cannot wear the flash on DPM SHIRT with the regulations as they are.

(Fixed that for you)
    Last edited by apod; 14 January 2016, 08:16.

Leave a comment:

• koppiteal
    replied
    We got 2 for No1s. One for tunic and 1 for greatcoat. The same i nstruction was given to us,but on the newer shirts theres not 2.5cm of space above the tricolor

Leave a comment:

• The real Jack
    replied
    We were just told it's left shoulder 2.5cm down so it'll be on top of the tricolour. 3 patches for DPM and one for the No 1s if you were wondering.

Leave a comment:

• koppiteal
    replied
    Got my flashes tonight. Has A9 been amended so we know where to wear it. As mentioned theres nowhere to put it on sleeve of DPM

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    Its only a matter of time

Leave a comment:

• Flamingo
    replied
    Originally posted by trellheim View Post
    I was actually going to respond. I needed that chuckle. Well done that man. Have a cigar.
    It's only a question of time before it becomes somebody's bright idea...

Leave a comment:

• trellheim
    replied
    ave you ever considered having a different colour beret for Reserve members? That would tick all the boxes...
    I was actually going to respond. I needed that chuckle. Well done that man. Have a cigar.

Leave a comment:

• Flamingo
    replied
    What you need is something that can be quickly put on, doesn't need any special tailoring, is idiot-proof (or as close as damn-it), and is easily recognisable at a distance to both PDF and RDF.

Have you ever considered having a different colour beret for Reserve members? That would tick all the boxes...

Leave a comment:

• hptmurphy
    replied
    Originally posted by ODIN View Post
    You'd think that whoever came up with this bright idea would have looked at their own uniform to see what shoulder the bloody thing was to go on before issuing the order, or were they confused as to which was their left and which was their right? Comedy of errors....
    Was probably looking in the mirror when he did check it.... it happens, saw a SQMS get ready to on parade once with his medals on the wrong (right) side, because he had dressed in the mirror!

Leave a comment:

• X-RayOne
    replied
    "Taking you a step further.......I will now demonstrate your ARMY left and your ARMY right......your ARMY right shall also be known as your OTHER left!!"

Leave a comment:

• trellheim
    replied
    This story will make good reading on a 451 or 667

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    "cos if they fix one and not the other it will be a bit looney tunes"

So business as usual.

Leave a comment:

• trellheim
    replied
    Lets hope they also remember to fix para 114

Where the CÚLTACA badge is worn, the Brigade flash shall be worn 2.5 cm below the CÚLTACA badge
    cos if they fix one and not the other it will be a bit looney tunes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X