X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailer
    replied
    Well Indeed,

The COS said there wouldn't be one, But good Aul Colin's Ticket is up this summer, who knows We may get a COS who isn't as reserve friendly as LT. Gen Mangan!!

Leave a comment:

• Thorpe
    replied
    OH YES.............. No more about that blody badge. Case closed, thank christ

Leave a comment:

• Infy
    replied
    Wahoo!!!

Leave a comment:

• hptmurphy
    replied
    Its official straight from the COS yesterday in Kilworth ....there will be no Cultaca markings........case dissmissed!

Leave a comment:

• Farel'
    replied
    I believe the slua have a similar issue with their shoulder titles..Certain personell got a severe keelhauling for failing to wear the shoulder title..Oh and they weren't Senior or Junior rates either..

Leave a comment:

• greyfox
    replied
    hell just paint a big bullseye on us

Leave a comment:

• hptmurphy
    replied
    Youi can pry my glengarry from my head when you are sure that I am dead.......I never wore FCA insignia and never will.....Now that the powers that be find it hard to visually differenciate between full timers and part timers they want to label us with some scabby badge.....wear the unit on the rank sliders... and let them figure out who we are from the numbers...what use is the name tag...it only identifies you when you get in the shite....I wear mine upside down to annoy people.

Leave a comment:

• Bailer
    replied
    Oh Great,

When We Don't want Something they want to give us it's Fine, But When We want Something They're (supposed) to give us its "Well Eh we havn't enough funding for that you see..."

Back to The old Days of "the reserve don't get issued them" Why not "eh because
    you're the reserve!!!"

Leave a comment:

• Joshua
    replied
    Annual Delegate Conference Portlaoise 2003

Motion: We dont want a badge.

Reply: If you dont want a badge you re not getting a badge

Leave a comment:

• Infy
    replied
    yip

Leave a comment:

• Ferdia
    replied
    Cheers, this is instead of FCA so yeah?

Leave a comment:

• Ferdia
    replied
    what does cultaca mean?

Leave a comment:

• trellheim
    replied
    Shhh ... it really confuses the PDF after 2 hours mission planning with an izzy on and they find out you're a reservist ...

Leave a comment:

• Goldie fish
    replied
    he is right there you know..

Leave a comment:

• Delta
    Guest replied
    Everyone is to look to the future! Integration is the key! A cheaper but more effective force!

So lets have them all dressed the same! Uniforms.. get the reserve the nice patchy coloured pants and jacket too!!

(Great idea boss),

AND! Lets tell them we'll send them overseas!
    (Are we really gonna do that boss?)

Dont ask silly questions! Maybe.

So.. we'll have them ALL the same! And the reserve can have nice badges so we know where to find them when something goes wrong. Yes! We'll have them all the exact same, except.. DIFFERENT!

(Maybe we could use the badges boss to make sure none of them sneak up the steps of a plane going overseas?)

Hmmmm.
    How much cash do we have left lads!? None!? Ok.. No more mowags so. Or helicopters. Keep the badgy things though. They sound good. I like them.

SOMEONE MAKE ME TEA!! Ive made great decisions today, I deserve it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X