Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morpheus
    replied
    going to a seamstress - fitting velcro shoulder patch to 3 shirts and 2 smocks and to the back of the 3 flashes that i was issued. problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• Bravo20
    replied
    Originally posted by ODIN View Post
    So...you're expecting me to arrange a time to go to the stores and then to take time off from my job to head to the Barracks to draw two three flashes that are not on scale of issue yet? If my unit commander, a PDF one at that, wants me or others in the unit to wear one, I'm sure they'll appear. If anybody else has a problem with me not wearing it, I have not been issued the item.
    Yes because there is a lawful order issued that you wear it and on enlistment you swore to obey all lawful orders and accept what ever clothing and equipment as my be prescribed for you. They are in stores, you get your clothing form and draw them. The system is a bollix and RDF unfriendly but it is the system, suck it up or do something else.

Leave a comment:

• Galloglass
    replied
    What's the problem with CĂșltaca flashes? Bring back green berets too.

Leave a comment:

• trellheim
    replied
    I wonder who the hell has time on their hands to wonder about the Cultaca flash size

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
    And could they review the position to the correct position on the right arm as opposed to the left?
    Not unless they have shares in the tailors!!

Leave a comment:

• hptmurphy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bam Bam View Post
    Maybe it'll be easier to replace the patch with an armband or maybe a star like shape that can be worn on the chest and is easily visible.

I would recommend some form of wearable cowbell so not just those we interact with know we are reservists but also those in the general vicinity know we are in the area too.
    Have you not seen the notices in the daily news papers and online indicating when reservists will be active and where indicating caution should be observed

Leave a comment:

• hptmurphy
    replied
    Originally posted by apod View Post
    Dimensions of the Cultaca tab being reviewed.
    And could they review the position to the correct position on the right arm as opposed to the left?

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    So...you're expecting me to arrange a time to go to the stores and then to take time off from my job to head to the Barracks to draw two three flashes that are not on scale of issue yet? If my unit commander, a PDF one at that, wants me or others in the unit to wear one, I'm sure they'll appear. If anybody else has a problem with me not wearing it, I have not been issued the item.
    No such thing as an RDF unit commander in the Army Reserve (NSR only)

Leave a comment:

• ODIN
    replied
    Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
    Have you gone to draw it yet? or do you still expect to be spoon fed?

Leave a comment:

• Bam Bam
    replied
    Maybe it'll be easier to replace the patch with an armband or maybe a star like shape that can be worn on the chest and is easily visable.

I would recommend some form of wearable cowbell so not just those we interact with know we are reservists but also those in the general vicinity know we are in the area too.

Leave a comment:

• Bravo20
    replied
    They can and they are being issued from stores

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    They aren't on L3 so can't be issued.

Our BQ gave them out (not clothing stores)

Leave a comment:

• The Prisoner
    replied
    Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
    In my case they were handed out, no requirement to go to the stores, no need to sign, and no shortage of them. Funny that.

Leave a comment:

• Bravo20
    replied
    Still have yet to be issued one....As you can tell, I'm devastated....

Leave a comment:

• ODIN
    replied
    Still have yet to be issued one....As you can tell, I'm devastated....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X