Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODIN
    replied
    I'm a lowly NCO. But I will be expected to instruct troops on how this thing is going to be stitched onto the uniform. Has this been termed a total clusterf**k yet?

Leave a comment:

• Bravo20
    replied
    Don't forget that the DJ4 who decided the cultacha flash would go on the right shoulder is now an ACOS. So you can either obey a Col, a Brg Gen or a Maj Gen

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    Originally posted by ODIN View Post
    So...we either accept a lawful order from J1 that disregards A9, or we disobey an order outright and run the risk of a charge? Rock and a hard place situation.
    Would you prefer to be charged with disobeying DCOS or DJ1 ?

Leave a comment:

• ODIN
    replied
    So...we either accept a lawful order from J1 that disregards A9, or we disobey an order outright and run the risk of a charge? Rock and a hard place situation.

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
    The pictures are not in accordance with A9 i.e. 10mm from the seam. They fall into the clarification instructions from J1 ignoring elements of A9
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Bravo20
    replied
    The pictures are not in accordance with A9 i.e. 10mm from the seam. They fall into the clarification instructions from J1 ignoring elements of A9

Leave a comment:

• Truck Driver
    replied
    Grand then you put the Cultacha flash right across the tricolour on your fielddress.
    Thought it was OVER the tricolour.... as per the famous pictures that have been doing the rounds

Leave a comment:

• Bravo20
    replied
    Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
    Well in that situation, I would be leaning towards post 402
    Grand then you put the Cultacha flash right across the tricolour on your fielddress.

Leave a comment:

• Truck Driver
    replied
    Well you now have 3 conflicting instructions. You have A9, you have the clarification instructions from J1 to ignore the elements of A9 that doesn't suit them and you have the J4 instructions to the tailors.
    Well in that situation, I would be leaning towards post 402

Leave a comment:

• Bravo20
    replied
    Well you now have 3 conflicting instructions. You have A9, you have the clarification instructions from J1 to ignore the elements of A9 that doesn't suit them and you have the J4 instructions to the tailors.

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    A9 is just a document and is as infallable as the person updating it.
    I didn't say otherwise but if they is a conflicting memo it has no standing (A9 has to be updated)

Leave a comment:

• SwiftandSure
    replied
    Just like the Bible then.

Leave a comment:

• Bravo20
    replied
    Originally posted by DeV View Post
    A9 is the bible

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    A9 is the bible

Leave a comment:

• Cryos
    replied
    Originally posted by apod View Post
    If DJ4 has the final say and that branch circulated the original memo on IKON and the ENB's,not to mention last december's CONNECT.Then how come the A9 is stipulating the left shoulder when the original memo said right??Why? Because DJ1 got involved.
    Hadnt seen anything on J4 but J1 had updated the docs recently.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X