Cultaca Insignia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The real Jack View Post
    If there's any journos watching the whole spectacle has been a tour de force in how to get the little things completely ****ing wrong!
    Mickthehack....paging Mickthehack....

To the gents who decided to put the Cultaca flash above the National Flag, I would suggest going to the following site http://www.taoiseach.gov.ie/attached...nal%20Flag.pdf.

Pay particular attention to page 5, and to quote,

Originally posted by THE NATIONAL FLAG Display, placing and precedence
    3. No flag or pennant should be flown above the National Flag.
    I assume that this carries over to the wearing of the flag on the uniform. I understand that this might be reaching a wee bit.
    Last edited by ODIN; 4 February 2016, 21:47.
    What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

• So what's the spacing with the small tricolour ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ODIN View Post
        Mickthehack....paging Mickthehack....

To the gents who decided to put the Cultaca flash above the National Flag, I would suggest going to the following site http://www.taoiseach.gov.ie/attached...nal%20Flag.pdf.

Pay particular attention to page 5, and to quote,

I assume that this carries over to the wearing of the flag on the uniform. I understand that this might be reaching a wee bit.
        Good spot
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• Remember Folks : A9, Brought to you by the PDF, 24x7 .

Whenever I look at that patch, I will chuckle internally, and remember the professionalism and esprit de corps, Single Force Mentality, and all round simple solution that was arrived at by those permanent regular soldiers paid a fulltime job to look after this stuff.
          "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• Dimensions of the Cultaca tab being reviewed.
            "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

• Originally posted by apod View Post
              Dimensions of the Cultaca tab being reviewed.
              Jesus Christ......I need some volunteers to rearrange the deckchairs on the Titanic.

Comment

• WTF !!!!!!

which could well mean it will have to be moved

Unless it is microscopic it still won't fit on the Oglaigh Na hEireann shirts

Comment

• No but it should be brought in line with the NSR version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
                    No but it should be brought in line with the NSR version.
                    ??

Comment

No but it should be brought in line with the NSR version.
                      NSR currently on variant no 3. started large, then went small now, now large again... Tax payers would love this.

I gave up long ago on standarising it. Just as long as my guys wear one I'm happy.
                      Scheduled fun will commence at 1900Hrs.
                      Punishment beatings will continue until moral improves.

Comment

• Still have yet to be issued one....As you can tell, I'm devastated....
                        What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by ODIN View Post
                          Still have yet to be issued one....As you can tell, I'm devastated....
                          Have you gone to draw it yet? or do you still expect to be spoon fed?

Comment

Have you gone to draw it yet? or do you still expect to be spoon fed?
                            In my case they were handed out, no requirement to go to the stores, no need to sign, and no shortage of them. Funny that.
                            I'm not a number, I'm a free man.
                            Who is number 1?

Comment

• They aren't on L3 so can't be issued.

Our BQ gave them out (not clothing stores)

Comment

• They can and they are being issued from stores

Comment

Working...
                                X