PNCO Course 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNCO Course 2006

well finally im goin on my pots course this year for the 1st southern brigade rdf. who else is goin, what are we suppose to bring on the 2 weekends ? dpms, the usual kit a4 pads, biros markers, what else? :redface:
    to thine own self be true cause nobody else will!!!

2 weekends?
    "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

sorry for not saying that there are 2 prelim weekends before the 2 week course in the summer!

Comment

Supposed to be goin on it eswell, hopefully, dunno will find out more details thursday night.
        What is you major malfunction numbnuts!
        Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?!

The last words of Sgt. Hartman

Full Metal Jacket

Comment

The two weekends as far as I know are goin to be death by lecture its goona get all the theory(foot drill, lesson plans) out of the way to allow you 2 weeks during the summer of the good stuff i.e. tactics tactics and a litle bit more tactics.
          Bulldemboots did the same type of coure so he can prob correct whatever I got wrong there talk to him.
          Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

You need to practise what you learn in theory. You need practice at foot drill and weapons drill to confim what you learn in the lecture. Drill enforces obeying commands from your senior ranks and when and only when this is second nature, when in a tactical situation you issue an order can it be followed without hesitation by your troops. 2 weeks of Tactics is not going to be benefical if people have doubt in your abilities when in a leadership role. Yes, people who are going on the course know how to march but you need to learn the transition from a 3* to a commanding rank. This will give you the confidence in training other people and in turn those people will place confidence in you. best of luck
            "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Originally posted by schwarz
              what are we suppose to bring
              Excuse me while I throw up.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua
                You can comfort yourself in the fact that schwarz has just made himself heatseeker number one for the DS.

Comment

In fairness, it is a good question, I just dont know where to get any reference material to answer it.

http://www.irishmilitaryonline.com/b...earchid=119337

Comment

Good Luck On The Course
                    Cheers Bernard......

Comment

Originally posted by Barry
                      You can comfort yourself in the fact that schwarz has just made himself heatseeker number one for the DS.
                      With His buddy Infantry Sandbag backing him up..

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by schwarz
                        well finally im goin on my pots course this year for the 1st southern brigade rdf. who else is goin, what are we suppose to bring on the 2 weekends ? dpms, the usual kit a4 pads, biros markers, what else? :redface:
                        Supposed to be goin on it eswell, hopefully, dunno will find out more details thursday night.

Amazing to know that the two of you are going on the PNCOs course; in my unit we were told nobody will know whether or not they will be on the course for 3-4 weeks
                        "Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here...this is the War Room!"

Comment

Originally posted by stameen soldier
                          Amazing to know that the two of you are going on the PNCOs course; in my unit we were told nobody will know whether or not they will be on the course for 3-4 weeks
                          Units are given a number of places to fill, how they choose how to fill them is up to the unit

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua
                            what i meant was what else should i bring in case i forget anything? i have a list already but u always forget something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You're wrong, I always bring what I require, I never forget.

Comment

Working...
                              X