Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you getting the correct issue of Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goldie, tea who you yeah bunny
    Last edited by Gasplug; 24 May 2006, 01:45.
    The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin_ie
      I am due a new smock and back date issue on the following, Shirts(4), Trousers (4), Ops Boots(1), Ceremonial Boots(1, didn't know they existed), Rank markins(2), t-shirt(4), Socks(9). 3 years since I have been issued anything!!!

BTW what is the difference between Trousers No. 3a and No.125??
      I noted that you never got a reply to this question, Odin.

As far as I know, both are SD No.1 trousers, one for males, the other for females. I think the No.125 is the female issue...
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

All units should have the new scale of issue now, my unit received it about 2/3 weeks ago.

Here it is (the updated version): http://www.rdfra.ie/Misc/scale.shtml

Comment

I want new kit!!!
          What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin_ie View Post
            I want new kit!!!
            Got some this week
            "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

I havent gotten anything since my initial issue 4 yrs ago, and i mean nothing!!! Well except number 1's

Comment

Originally posted by Odin_ie View Post
                I havent gotten anything since my initial issue 4 yrs ago, and i mean nothing!!! Well except number 1's
                Get hold of your AF245B and have a look at it. Especially with the new Scale of Issue entitlements for members of the Reserve.

Get on to your RDFRA rep if this might help aswell. Some are good, some are muck.
                Last edited by FMolloy; 18 September 2006, 10:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
                  Get hold of your AF245B and have a look at it.
                  Currently MIA, lost in a sea of paperwork that was the Re Org and my transfer

Comment

Are the boots, operational that the scale of issue mentions the haix boots?

What are boots ceremonial?

And it says lanyards are on personal issue so does this mean I can request them?

And it mentions the Lowe Alpine dryflos, does this mean they are available for me too?
                    Last edited by Bam Bam; 17 September 2006, 21:31.
                    It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
                      I have never once heard of the DF issuing Meindls. Haix, Lowa and Matterhorns yes, but never Meindls.
                      Apparently the recruit platoon in the Brugha at the mo are being issued Meindls.
                      "You didn't tell us to use our initiative, Sergeant!"

Comment

What are boots ceremonial?
                        Probably 24B's

And it says lanyards are on personal issue so does this mean I can request them?
                        Lanyards are only an issuable item to MP, Arty Corps

And it mentions the Lowe Alpine dryflos, does this mean they are available for me too?
                        Dunno about these, think the scale of issue for this is
                        still being discussed

Comment

Originally posted by Hershey View Post
                          Apparently the recruit platoon in the Brugha at the mo are being issued Meindls.
                          The DF changes its mind about its Op boots at every hands turn....
                          Or maybe it's due to a shortage of Haix boots...?

Comment

boots barrack light operational, would be the 24b's

I would imagine boots ceremonial are easy shine smooth leather or something similar.

The only stipulation it mentions about the lanyards are that you have 18 months service.

And thermanl top / pants it says you must be going on a tactial exercise of 72 hrs plus. I would imagine this covers camp.

It as says black leather gloves are available after 18 months too

EDIT: the red lanyard is on issue to police only, however the white lanyard seems to be on general issue.
                            Last edited by Bam Bam; 17 September 2006, 21:51.
                            It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

I realised that about the lanyard, thats why I edited the orinal post, but the white lanyard seems to be on general issue after you serve 18 months.

I would guess you are ment to get it with your no. 1's

Comment

it's hard to get your issue when the shop is closed ie there's a pdf plt due and they won't issue
                                :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

Working...
                                X