Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you getting the correct issue of Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barry
    The No1 forms I had to ask about, other than that, everything was handed to me. It's all down to your Q
    Its not all down to your CQMS!!

The CQ fills out your AF245B which shows the clothing that he/she is putting you down for. Ultimately it is down to your CO as to what you are put in for (as they have to authorise it) long before it gets to clothing stores.

Comment

I am due a new smock and back date issue on the following, Shirts(4), Trousers (4), Ops Boots(1), Ceremonial Boots(1, didn't know they existed), Rank markins(2), t-shirt(4), Socks(9). 3 years since I have been issued anything!!!

BTW what is the difference between Trousers No. 3a and No.125??
      What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

I have never been issued with rank markings. Ever, I had to buy them. other that that i have no real grievences with my kit issue. but i do need a new shirt,hard to get as all i need an xl but i can only et them in the fatbastad shirt variety. I do have one that i got for a pp barry 3 almost 4 years ago now but thats it. Also i had a pants replaced on pso during the summer as i tore the crotch outta it on the grond. Not pleasent sleeping when the inects are feasting on your crotch.
        Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
        Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
        do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

Originally posted by happenin
          Not pleasent sleeping when the inects are feasting on your crotch.
          I bet you loved it really!!!
          What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Not bad from MOB87, I had to go back through Q2 to check it. I can't find where it says PW kit can only go out once.
            "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by MOB87
              A PW item can only be issued as PW once then it is stored as a rag for a year (or 2 or 3) then burnt if not used to clean an the barrel aty piece ( I'm in the aty I don't know what else rags are used for, probably for cleaning other large bore weapons too).

whats the aty?
              The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

Was talking to an RDFRA executive member the other day, and he told me that although as far as he's concerned, D Res Forces signed off on the scale of issue as above, he's not sure if it has been filtered down to those who matter, i.e; the people in the stores...
                "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

As suspected this new scale of issue (on the newsletter) is not being honoured. (I Checked). It has not filtered down to my sub units cadre staff anyway.

Comment

Offical: the new scale of issue has been signed of by the military authorities, it has yet to be signed off by DOD (next 2 weeks??). It will then official and come down the chain of command.

Comment

So will we all be getting a big pile of new kit? and will we get back dated gear?
                      The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasplug
                        whats the aty?
                        artillery
                        The school of artillery told us it couldn't be done...
                        They were wrong.

Comment

Dev. Is this the scale of issue just for the non-integrated Reserve or both that and the integrated? Just asking cos some years back (c.2001) there was a scale of issue for the proposed integrated reserve.

Comment

Gasplug - what ever you CQMS & CO approve you to get taking into account whatever the stores sends out.

Bulldemboots - It is for all reservists.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasplug
                              whats the aty?

Originally posted by MOB87
                              artillery
                              no its not, you are think of "arty", idiots like you give the regt a bad name.

Comment

Pot, Kettle etc.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X