Easter: Did you get paid yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter: Did you get paid yet?

It is my understanding that those who took part in training for the easter parade were to be paid for this attendance. This has impacted severely on mandays, and has seen many units have their annual training cut from 2 weeks to 1.

However I am also hearing through the grapevine that nobody has recieved a penny for the easter parade training yet. So how come the mandays are gone then?
    Yes
    15.71%
    No
    45.71%
    I'm PDF and got paid extra.
    2.86%
    I'm PDF and got nothing extra
    2.86%
    Did not participate
    31.43%
    Declined pay to keep mandays.
    1.43%

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Units submit their pay to galway and on that basis reduce the number of mandays available, the payment for man days is handled by the civies, i understand that recent staff changes in galway have resulted in the usual public service efficiency...
    You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

The Defence Forces currently owe me quite a bit...........

Comment

pay with the reserves is getting worse. im owed a weeks and 2 days pay a month now
        The world steps aside to let any man pass if he knows where he is going

Comment

Originally posted by sierra one
          pay with the reserves is getting worse. im owed a weeks and 2 days pay a month now
          Your payment ultimately hinges on how quick your unit submits the mandays.
          The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.
          (George Bernard Shaw, Playwright, 1856 - 1950)

Comment

how many days 2* pay is €417?
            I cant answer until i know this
            The school of artillery told us it couldn't be done...
            They were wrong.

Comment

apparantly the guy who does the eastern brigade pay was on holidays , there are still people who were on camp on easter who were not paid yet
              :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

Just a quickie if these were allocated from the units..the man days that is..why are the units who did not take part have their mandays slashed!

Take into account that there have been two bank holidays in the mean time..and know why the delay. Civil servants see bank holidays as a week off!
                Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
                  I got a sum of money paid into my account last week. I am unsure as to what this is in payment for as I do not have a payslip for same. I will keep you updated.
                  its probably arrears from last year. almost everyone in my coy got them too

Comment

Originally posted by MOB87
                    how many days 2* pay is €417?
                    I cant answer until i know this
                    think thats 7 days pay without your gratutity

Comment

Check your units ROs (Routine Orders) which are published weekly by your CO, if you are to the paid it should say something like this:

"The following attended 7 days full-time training (dates):
                      18952656 Pte Bloggs, J"

Comment

Cheers
                        The school of artillery told us it couldn't be done...
                        They were wrong.

Comment

My pay for last week came in, seems to be on the ball ...
                          "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Galway **** ups have very little to do with it. They managed to pay me aftetr the easter campo no problems. Why cant they do it for those that took part in the easter parade. Not like its any different from any other camp. Its a fup up that needs to be sorted. Yet i can see them being really lazy and adding it on as arrears to other cheques.
                            Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
                            Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
                            do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

We submitted the names of people who were at the parade and at the training for the parade weeks ago, still nothing, got my payslip for the arrears there last week, along with my payslip for the security i did at recruit camp last august!
                              What is you major malfunction numbnuts!
                              Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?!

The last words of Sgt. Hartman

Full Metal Jacket

Comment

Working...
                              X