courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• courses

I'm thinking of going on a few courses in the new year. Anyone have any good iedas on what courses to go on. And if anyone has the dates for the RDF camp thing in kilworth at the end *************** it would be a great help. THANKS...

MOD: DATES & LOCATIONS OF COURSES, CAMPS, ETC IS OPERATIONAL INFORMATION - ANYONE PUBLISHING THEM HERE WILL RECIEVE POINTS!, however theories on the best courses can be discussed
    Last edited by DeV; 5 October 2006, 20:24.

MOD: DATES & LOCATIONS OF COURSES, CAMPS, ETC IS OPERATIONAL INFORMATION - ANYONE PUBLISHING THEM HERE WILL RECIEVE POINTS!, however theories on the best courses can be discussed[/QUOTE]

Thats a bit rich. There is a df calendar section on the board! How come thats there and you give out tous when we look for dates and info. I'm so confussed.
    Air Corps Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by magister View Post
      Thats a bit rich. There is a df calendar section on the board! How come thats there and you give out tous when we look for dates and info. I'm so confussed.
      The calender section is for posting the details of courses that are already in the public domain.
      "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

That reminds me , one of the cav in Longford never returned my Gloves...

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

one of the cav in Longford never returned my Gloves
          Is that a mis print Goldie

should it read

one of the cav in Longford never returned my love
          Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
          Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
          The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
          The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
          The best lack all conviction, while the worst
          Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
            That reminds me , one of the cav in Longford never returned my Gloves...
            Do you remember their name? was long ago?

Comment

Originally posted by snip1 View Post
              I'm thinking of going on a few courses in the new year. Anyone have any good iedas on what courses to go on. And if anyone has the dates for the RDF camp thing in kilworth at the end *************** it would be a great help. THANKS...

MOD: DATES & LOCATIONS OF COURSES, CAMPS, ETC IS OPERATIONAL INFORMATION - ANYONE PUBLISHING THEM HERE WILL RECIEVE POINTS!, however theories on the best courses can be discussed
              Well i guess that is fare. NO dates or locations guys.
              Is the 84mm course any good or just s**t.

Comment

I've never met anyone who didn't enjoy doing the 84 course.
                "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Except the instructors. NARF NARF NARF
                  It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Originally posted by snip1 View Post
                    Do you remember their name? was long ago?
                    Last week. He was my Loader. Ends with "ast"

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

84 courses great stuff...except for having to hump all the gear around....and making yourself the best target in the universe after the first round....
                      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
                      X