No announcement yet.

31 cavalry New Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tank is a Landsverk L-36 and there are two restored one to that condition outside the CSS and the other one is part of the cav historical fleet in the Curragh and is driveable.
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Actually we do get to play with the big stuff and are getting closer to driving course etc as people have partaken in PDF cav exercixes and have operated as part of PDF troops..so yeah we get to play with the Mowags , Sisus panhards motor bikes, trucks..not the scorpions....but almst everything else.
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Well done lads

Comment

cheers murph, going slightly off topic but...how exactly did where rustled up from? Did we use them back in the heyday! Excuse my ignorance of all things tracky!
          "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

Very off topic. Create a new thread in the vehicles section.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

These were bought in the 1930s as an anti tank training aid and remained in service until the 1950s.

Comment

Great site, for an aspiring future cavalry trooper, like me self, it certainly answers a few questions. Great job
                Theirs not to make reply,
                Theirs not to reason why,
                Theirs but to do and die:
                Into the valley of Death
                Rode the six hundred.

The Charge of the Light Brigade

Comment

great site.
                  "take a look to the sky right before you die, its the last time you will"

Comment

What do the initials PSO stand for as in, Defence Forces annual PSO exercise? I came across it in that website.

Comment

Peace Support Operation.

Comment

31 Cav Site Update

Hi folks,

I have just uploaded a new promotional flash video to main page of the website. www.31cavalry.com

The video was put together by Goldie fish and converted to flash etc by my good self.

It's just over 30Mb so really for people on broadband connections.
                        Sit back, wait for progress bar to reach 100% and enjoy!

Just under 10mins running time.

Comment

I might be the stills guy .but goldie is the next george lucas..well done brillliant video...

Comment

Nice picture of the Off-Road training
                            "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Yes.. it is a very nice photo you took of the off road driving zulu. As mentioned elsewhere, those images are stolen from all sources, for the purpose of recruiting.

Comment

Not complaining. Free to use as far as I'm concerned. Just wanted to have my little plug!
                                "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Working...
                                X