X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31 cavalry New Site

Its here..try it out

enjoy!
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

good looking site . very well set out. hope it brings in some recruits
    Anyone need a spleen ?

Comment

Very Impressive.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

good stuff.
        "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Well done to all involved and good luck with your recruiting.

I'm sick saying it but I'll say it again "recruits are the life blood of the RDF"
          I'm not a number, I'm a free man.
          Who is number 1?

Comment

Nice job - plaudits to those responsible, Murph...
            "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Do you REALLY drive scorpions and Mowags in the Reserve Cav squadrons?
              "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
              "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

great job on the site, good to see these sites popping up

btw I never realized you could put a roof on the Ford 350s
                Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

Originally posted by mutter nutter View Post
                  great job on the site, good to see these sites popping up

btw I never realized you could put a roof on the Ford 350s
                  Eh? Missed that bit, will have to take another look...
                  "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
                    Eh? Missed that bit, will have to take another look...
                    photo section, bunch of lads looking into it
                    Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

Will the template used be the template for authorised RDF unit websites?
                      "Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here...this is the War Room!"

Comment

I notice no mention of the Cork troop on the website
                        What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Not the template. It was specifcally designed by the sites owner...will be for sale if anybody is interested.

Contact the Owner in the credits.

The time spent on the design and layout and the resources required were quite substantial so its is not viable to make it freely available.

Its not my site I merely contributed some of the stuff and did a little work in the back round.

The Cork troop is mentioned but as its activities to date have been limited it was deemed that it would be mentioned in any future updates of the site.

All enquiries for recruiting purposes are to be passed through the HQ .

The site is an over view rather a blow by blow account as the information was very detailed and would possibly distract from the actual purpose of the site.

A lot of the veihcles shown are not specifically used by the unit but the Unit have part taken in exercises being crews for these vehicles or working along side them so the use of these photos is appropriate to give an overall view to what the unit actulaly does when partaking in Corps Concentration exercises.
                          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by bulldemboots!
                            Nice site, particualrly the Unit History.
                            The unit history looks like the one I saw in a 1989 issue of An Cosantóir I have at
                            home, to commemorate the 50th anniversary of 1,2,3 Cav Sqns, but with the
                            addition of the more recent stuff. It's the pictures featured which made me think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                              A lot of the veihcles shown are not specifically used by the unit but the Unit have part taken in exercises being crews for these vehicles or working along side them so the use of these photos is appropriate to give an overall view to what the unit actulaly does when partaking in Corps Concentration exercises.
                              Are we to take that as "No lads you do not get to play with the big tanks"?

Impressive site! The ye olde photos where fantastic.Any info on that restored vintage tank in one of the pics that was mounted behind the railings exhibit stylee? Never saw that before.
                              "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

Working...
                              X