No announcement yet.

New Pistol for Defence Forces.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear what have I started....HH still shopping in superquinn.....thanks to the contributions towards my pay off lol...

no it sounds a bit strange but actually sat down and thought about it....some times gets like two armies...
    BTW...qualifed to slag..my best mate was a dub..and a sniper.....
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
      lol...offended..no sense of humour..status...been both actually so have a really good appreciation of a service mans humour..couldn't take a joke..shouldn't have joined up..suppose age has a lot to do with as well.

Not even going to offer an apology...
      Hey I'm man enough to apologize....I'm having some really bad(Man) periods lately as HH will confirm

SORRY hptmurphy!!
      Last edited by Craghopper; 12 February 2007, 10:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish_army01 View Post
        I'm having some really bad(Man) periods lately as HH will confirm
        Should sort you right out buddy...

Sex - Breakfast of Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Itchy View Post
          Should sort you right out buddy...

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1503
          Cheers...LMAO!!

Comment

• Wasn't looking for an apology really took the whole thing to be light hearted..bit of humour is ofetn lacking in these posts.

Ithink those who suffer from the dreaded army sense of humour would understand...forgot to take it some one might be having a bad day.....cheer up its all just a bit of fun..and thatnk for the apology..wasn't waranted as I see the funnier side of things that few can apperciate,,post wasn't directed at any individual of individual unit..just culcheis vs jackens slagging

hope the man periods improve..
            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
              Wasn't looking for an apology really took the whole thing to be light hearted..bit of humour is ofetn lacking in these posts.

Ithink those who suffer from the dreaded army sense of humour would understand...forgot to take it some one might be having a bad day.....cheer up its all just a bit of fun..and thatnk for the apology..wasn't waranted as I see the funnier side of things that few can apperciate,,post wasn't directed at any individual of individual unit..just culcheis vs jackens slagging

hope the man periods improve..

Yeah,they have..back to my normal cheerful self again..:wink:

Comment

• Good stuff

Comment

• curious..

The Defence Forces picked the pistol that came last in the poll, got no votes at all, yet comments so far are all pretty positive. Does that mean that there wasn't much difference between those pistols, so it didn't really matter which was picked? Or is everyone just being philosophical and trying to make the best of what they've been given? Or maybe the people who voted in the poll are a different group from the people who actually get to use the pistol?

Just wondering...

Comment

• The USP was added as a poll option after the decision was announced.

There were other front runners but we also have to continue our policy of media interference.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Or perhaps the IMO so-called experts don't really have a clue at all !!!
                      No-one, I think, is in my tree...

Comment

• The poll was correct for the competition held at the time the poll was started (4 years ago!), where the 226 was selected.

The USP was selected in a more recent competition, where different pistols were entered, with different selection criteria. The original selection was shelved to cut costs in the DF budget.

Comment

Working...
                        X