Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish Navy video on Youtube

Click here.

At over 9 minutes it's long, but there's some interesting footage in there. Just don't call it modern.

Edit: Damn, I can't edit the title thread.

[MOD: Thread title fixed]
    Last edited by Barry; 4 November 2006, 20:58.
    If you have to do it, you always have to do it right. Either it makes a difference, or it’s good practice so that when it does make a difference, it gets done right.

-Me.

Very Nice, some good footage there, regardless of its age.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Very Good Video Slacker i enoyed that. Cheers.
      British officer: You're seven minutes late, Mr. Collins.
      Michael Collins: You've kept us waiting 700 years. You can have your seven minutes.

[As the British flag comes down]

Michael Collins: So that's what all the bother was about.

Comment

Nice one Slacker.

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

Marcus Aurelius Roman Emperor (161 to 180 A.D.)

Comment

When I click on the link, I get the following message:

'Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest flash player.'

I have downloaded the flashplayer but still no joy.... what is Javascript anyone, how do I turn it on??!!

Cheers

Comment

Christ green decks FNs brassards, liberty boats ,deirdre, dauphins in hangers..I want to cry.....can I have my last twenty yeras back..it could almost be believed.....all that was short was a dirty weekend in dun laoighre...

good stuff thanks..now can I have 60 years of all the footage please
            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Heres another one:
              Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

an oldie and a goldie..in a new format.
                Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
                X