Detailed scale drawings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailed scale drawings

:confused: Does any one know where I might be able to source detailed scale drawings of any of the P21 class. Drawings need to include details of bulkhealds, hull profile etc.
    Thanks in advance

Though not detailed, there was a very good article in An Cosantoir of 1977,78 or 79 that included cutaway deck layout and profile of the P20 class. They used to hold past issues upstairs in Cork City Library on Grand Parade.

Or you could contact the Naval Base.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

thanks GF much appriecated - I think an email to the dockyard will be easier than a flight to Cork for a library visit!
      Last edited by Pod; 19 March 2007, 21:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Pod View Post
        thanks GF much appriecated - I think an email to the dockyard will be easier than a flight to Cork for a library visit!
        There is a Ships Drawings office in the Planning Office who could print-off proper, original drawings on receipt of an appropriate request.

Comment

I Have an Cosantoir December 1977 which a guy from the naval association gave me last week - This has drawings oF Emer - You can have it you want - just PM me

Comment

Just to let you guys know, contacted ships office and recieved in the post about 10 pages of large (1; 100 scale) drawings . Fab! thanks to all for your help.

Comment

Did they mention that you must return them to me when you are finished?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
              X