New Book by the Navy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Book by the Navy

did anyone hear of a new book by the navy?
    My uncle was asking about it, and said he could not find it in any bookshop and that it was not publicly available???T
    rue or not?
    Is there such a thing, and if there is how does one go about buying it?
    Ta.

About what? The Navy, or a foreign trip? I have not heard of anything.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by mattydread View Post
      did anyone hear of a new book by the navy?
      My uncle was asking about it, and said he could not find it in any bookshop and that it was not publicly available???T
      rue or not?
      Is there such a thing, and if there is how does one go about buying it?
      Ta.
      new booklet launched last week cdr mcnulty in the base would have info saw it on the evening echo no other info..

Comment

Usually such things were available in the canteen in the base.Wonder would any serving memebers mind throwing a bit of light on the subject please?
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Its a booklet about the history of the naval base and its availible for €5 down the canteen.

Comment

There was a good write up in Todays Evening Echo about the book. Its the first step in the creation of a Heritage trail for visitors to the Historic Island.

Did Daire Brunicardi have any input? His Father wrote a good book on the Island many years ago. I heard recently that he was in the process of updating it, now that Irish steel is no longer a blot on the landscape.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

'Its a booklet about the history of the naval base and its availible for €5 down the canteen.'

thought as much!
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
              X