Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasons Greetings to one and All

For current Naval Service Personnel.

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Naval Service great. Not to imply that the Naval Service is necessarily greater than any other corp of the PDF. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

For the Auld Sweats

HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a Have a New Beer

AlanF

I wish to echo your sentiments.
    As long as I have your express permission to do so of course.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
      Alan, Well done! I'm laughing here, not being disrespectful, but laughing with you in the manner in which you post. A great and wonderful respect and humour to all here.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
        a very good speech to give just before sentence is passed for a few days AWOL..

Comment

Ah ! Bollocks have a good one and spare a thought for all of us still on santa watch... although far better paid for it now..and volunteering to do it!
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
            Ah ! Bollocks have a good one and spare a thought for all of us still on santa watch... although far better paid for it now..and volunteering to do it!
            that sounds like ted the red..working for it then

Comment

Working...
            X