Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alanf being victimised by Goldie fish? Or the other way around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what they keep telling me.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
      That's what they keep telling me.
      It's a Pity for all concerned!
      Last edited by Test Pilot; 4 February 2008, 12:32.

Comment

sorry to see you go big al i was hoping to get a few pics of our days in spike up i have a few of paulus forde and others but i've not figured the bloody scanner yet(dinosaur)even tho' i,m new to this site i see the very positive influence you've had on all concerned in regards to the navy days past forum it would be a pity to lose you now,but you have to do what you have to do,,,, how's the going wardie remember the deirdre 80 81

Comment

So is it off to the Westbourne Bar or the Oval for Alan or maybe Fowleys in Ringaskiddy now that he is barred .
          Don't spit in my Bouillabaisse .

Comment

Originally posted by Laners View Post
            So is it off to the Westbourne Bar or the Oval for Alan or maybe Fowleys in Ringaskiddy now that he is barred .
            only one problem all them pubs are gone even the famous admiral is gone and poor mossie his sight is nearly gone as well,, all thats left in cobh is off license and bookies

Comment

Is there a period of detention, or is Alan gone for good? I think it would be a shame to ban him for good, I must say.

Comment

Mr Fs period of detention, or ban was for a 24 hour period. However due to a software issue his status has not been returned to normal. However, He has requested that his account be deleted from IMO. He was in the process of deleting all his contributions and photos when the ban was imposed.

As this is destructive to the content of the site, and makes many of the discussions alan commenced pointless and without logic.

The issue is in Mr F's hands, not ours. The rules were made quite clear to him on many occasions. When you register as a user on this site you do so agreeing to abide by its rules.
                I for one deeply regret that Mr F has chosen this course of action, rather than going with the flow.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I for one am sorry to see Alan has departed this site,as he said in one of his threads about meeting people after so many years,this is just like that even if it is over the net.Anyone that was in the Navy in the 80s would have been having a lot of flashbacks abouts the crack and combradship that exsisted in the Navy at that time and the bonds that were made that have last 20 years and more for some of us.At the end of the day we are all victims of censorships that exsist in society today wheather here on this site or in our workplace.I like to think that Alan would reconsider being a part of this site as his contributions have been very popular and a welcome addition.
                  Bigmac I will let Mick know about this site.

Comment

Originally posted by golden rivet View Post
                    only one problem all them pubs are gone even the famous admiral is gone and poor mossie his sight is nearly gone as well,, all thats left in cobh is off license and bookies
                    True! No more scenes like this after a night on the tiles.

(actually this was taken in the Burren some twenty odd years ago!)
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X