X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSR officer gives evidence at murder trial

Coincidence or what?

The named officer ( Eddie Mulligan)I went to school with and served both (Slua Muiri and Naval Service )with prior to his being accepted as a cadet. I had left the service before he was comissioned but we kept in touch . Great guy.

He holds the honour of the first enlisted man in the NS to be accepted as a cadet.He also served as Diving officer and is noted for the recovery of the wreck of the Jena Lisa in 1997

The accussed ( John O'Brien ) I worked with for five years and shared a house with for two years and also he and I were the first privately trained firefighters in Ireland, having trained in Teeside with the UK CAA in 1991
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Served with him on the Aisling just before he left the NS.

True gentleman.

Comment

MOD: Following a reported post from a member that I agree with I am suspending this thread until the outcome is known. Comments in relation to the persons associated with the trial can then be discussed.

Can I take this oppourtunity to also ask that if people can indeed report posts and threads they see causing issues as I sometimes overlook threads. Thanking you
        "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Working...
        X