• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damo de muff diver
    replied
    ye but she forgot the rest of her gear
    [/QUOTE]

She didn`t forget ,she didn`t want to get them wet. :wink:
    That girl had a sensible head on her shoulders.

Leave a comment:

• marloy
    replied
    Originally posted by damo de muff diver View Post
    [
    You have been warned :wink:
    Leave my girlfriend & your sister out of this
    She heard the story of first Cox`n and was prepared for flooding
    Told ya , heart of gold that girl [/QUOTE]

ye but she forgot the rest of her gear

Leave a comment:

• damo de muff diver
    replied
    [
    QUOTE=marloy;217667]there were always strange happenings in dunlaoighere remember coming back one sunday night (with the batch loaf damo) and meeting a young lady in a pair of wellies in the alleyway outside the cabin:redface:
    [/QUOTE]

You have been warned :wink:
    Leave my girlfriend & your sister out of this
    She heard the story of first Cox`n and was prepared for flooding
    Told ya , heart of gold that girl

Leave a comment:

• marloy
    replied
    there were always strange happenings in dunlaoighere remember coming back one sunday night (with the batch loaf damo) and meeting a young lady in a pair of wellies in the alleyway outside the cabin:redface:

Leave a comment:

• marloy
    replied
    Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
    Don't remember off hand but I do remember been shown where the best places to point it were!

I met 'Shim Sham' on saturday... now I do remember some other activites that were carried on in Eithnes chart room while on sentry duty with some of the 'regular' female visitors to the ship after hours.

Funny how certain people bring back certain memories.
    take it hes still the same didnt see him on the base ,(very strange that never really seen him anywhere else lol) long and skinny with all them curls and very very loud a good mate though

Leave a comment:

• hptmurphy
    replied
    murphs damo either of you guys remember a certain officer was caught using that certain piece of equipment alongside the east pier dunlaoighere( not for gunnery either lol)
    Don't remember off hand but I do remember been shown where the best places to point it were!

I met 'Shim Sham' on saturday... now I do remember some other activites that were carried on in Eithnes chart room while on sentry duty with some of the 'regular' female visitors to the ship after hours.

Funny how certain people bring back certain memories.

Leave a comment:

• damo de muff diver
    replied
    [QUO
    TE=marloy;217654]murphs damo either of you guys remember a certain officer was caught using that certain piece of equipment alongside the east pier dunlaoighere( not for gunnery either lol)
    [/QUOTE]

It had to be an officer ,a bod would never get caught.
    Many a lovely night on duty watching the lovely ladies go by.

Leave a comment:

• marloy
    replied
    murphs damo either of you guys remember a certain officer was caught using that certain piece of equipment alongside the east pier dunlaoighere( not for gunnery either lol)

Leave a comment:

• damo de muff diver
    replied
    Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
    The irony is unbelieveable in the photo.. not a cloud in the sky..water as calm as can be imagined and the guy on the 'TDS' is kitted out for a monsoon season..was he looking into the future perhaps?

Given the crease in the photo , it looks like you had your membership photo for the 'peeping toms club' in your arse pocket for some years!
    Where else pray tell me would a peeping tom keep it.
    The judge said "put your hand in your jocks once more and I`m taking them off"

Wasn`t sure if he meant my hands or jocks so I stopped in case he meant either.

Leave a comment:

• hptmurphy
    replied
    The irony is unbelieveable in the photo.. not a cloud in the sky..water as calm as can be imagined and the guy on the 'TDS' is kitted out for a monsoon season..was he looking into the future perhaps?

Given the crease in the photo , it looks like you had your membership photo for the 'peeping toms club' in your arse pocket for some years!
    Last edited by hptmurphy; 26 August 2008, 20:20.

Leave a comment:

• damo de muff diver
    replied
    Hey Cap`n

"There`s klingons on the starboard bow"

The get-up you have to wear as a Peeping Tom is just no joke!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• damo de muff diver
    replied
    Originally posted by marloy View Post
    damo i will always remember the time when coming off the 12 to 4 the ship rolled as i opened the cabin door and you sliding out the bottom of the bunk. what a laugh took ages to get asleep
    Not the first time to happen to me.
    When I was on the Emer was in the most for`d cabin and I had the "coffin" bunk ,the one right beside the Bos`n stores(If memory serves me correct "MOGGY" had the same bunk across the companion-way)
    One horrible night very rough was in bunk asleep when the ship hit a massive wave and I was sent crashing into the deckhead,then sent crashing down into the bunk and was bounced out onto the deck.
    As I struggled to my feet another wave sent me into the bulkhead at this A/Sea J.lawlor shouts at me"Could you make any more noise?"

What could I do but replie"I could learn to play the trumpet"

Leave a comment:

• marloy
    replied
    damo i will always remember the time when coming off the 12 to 4 the ship rolled as i opened the cabin door and you sliding out the bottom of the bunk. what a laugh took ages to get asleep
    Last edited by marloy; 25 August 2008, 21:10.

Leave a comment:

• marloy
    replied

Sure why would I want to change things when these same things are just working perfectly for me.
    Ohh and by the way your "Sis" could be out sooner than planned, she is planning a jailbreak.:wink:[/QUOTE]

ye she always had a good imagination

Leave a comment:

• damo de muff diver
    replied
    lol good one damo

some things never change im glad to see
    [/QUOTE]

Sure why would I want to change things when these same things are just working perfectly for me.
    Ohh and by the way your "Sis" could be out sooner than planned, she is planning a jailbreak.:wink:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X