whale wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whale wars

Anybody watching this programme with the ship 'steve irwin' chasing jap whale catching
    ships - its mad everybody takes the wheel, and the mad captain likes to collide and throw stink bombs at trawlers - on discovery channell thur night's???

both boat crew need training by muck diver??

I haven't seen the series but i saw the episode of south park about it.

Watch your favourite South Park Season or Episode Online for Free! Watch Full Length South Park Episodes! Watch every Episodes of South Park Online for Free! Watch all Seasons of South Park!

Comment

The show is rubbish. One hour of waiting for something to happen and every wave is seen as a life or death situation.
      It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

theres one guy on it, he has black hair and glasses really annoys the hell outta me! i mean they're all useless but this guy is on a different planet altogether
        I knew a simple soldier boy.....
        Who grinned at life in empty joy,
        Slept soundly through the lonesome dark,
        And whistled early with the lark.

In winter trenches, cowed and glum,
        With crumps and lice and lack of rum,
        He put a bullet through his brain.
        And no one spoke of him again.

You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
        Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
        Sneak home and pray you'll never know
        The hell where youth and laughter go.

Comment

The best was when they gave chase to one of the Japanese vessels, launched RHIB's, threw homemade chemical bombs and then boarded when the sailors had retreated belowdeck.....the crusties were actually surprised when their party was detained and threatened with piracy charges
          Last edited by concussion; 29 November 2009, 21:24.
          "Attack your attic with a Steyr....as seen on the Late Late Show..."

Comment

Nutters!

Comment

Sorry, I just remembered the best bit - before being taken belowdeck, the boarding party was ziptied to some pipes along the superstructure on the gunwale. They crew then went inside and performed a series of hard turns which utterly soaked, I mean "washed" the crusties. Cue huge outrage on the crusty-flagship.
              "Attack your attic with a Steyr....as seen on the Late Late Show..."

Comment

With gobsh*tes like these at large,it's not only the whales are in danger! Unfortunately,some rescuer is going to get seriously injured or killed trying to save thier sorry asses when they screw up again big time!
                I dont care how noble the cause...it does not justify behaviour like this on the high seas!
                And if I hear them spout on about seamanship..I'll puke!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smegers View Post
                  I haven't seen the series but i saw the episode of south park about it.

http://whale-whores-south-park-season-13.blogspot.com/
                  That South Park episode was pure genius! Says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa 242 View Post
                    With gobsh*tes like these at large,it's not only the whales are in danger! Unfortunately,some rescuer is going to get seriously injured or killed trying to save thier sorry asses when they screw up again big time!
                    I dont care how noble the cause...it does not justify behaviour like this on the high seas!
                    And if I hear them spout on about seamanship..I'll puke!!!!
                    Have to say that I agree
                    Personally I have not witnessed any seamanship....
                    Some people should not be allowed leave the house for their & every-one elses safety..
                    What do you mean abandon ship
                    Are they taking requests?

Comment

Whale meat tastes nice

Comment

I caught a few minutes of an episode last night before work and they had ribs in the water and a helicopter in the air harassing a Japanese whaling ship. Then the Japanese ship maneuvers to try and get away from them and then the "captain" if he even deserves to be called that leaves the bridge, picks up a bunch of flares and starts shooting them at the Japanese ship and indiscriminately into the air. Then one of the flares nearly hits the helicopter which seriously pisses off the pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by vladimirputin View Post
                          Whale meat tastes nice
                          like what beef or chicken as some of the steak we had in the navy tasted like rubber

Comment

The worst was few weeks ago when they ended up nearly being crushed by the ice because they didn't heed the only one on ship with REAL training (the blonde one, ex-US Navy).
                            Cue a whole episode of them bouncing off iceburgs & trying brace the hull with a couple pieces of wood. Luckily got out but at no stage did they seem to notify any other ships that they were at risk of being holed..
                            Life's short, party naked :-)

Comment

I wouldnt leave them take a journey on the ferry to glenbrook....They dont have the first idea about seamanship! Some of the things they do are stupid and dangerous!! Its the day when they f**k up and some gets hurt/killed trying to help them that some of them will cop on. Idiots....forget their cause, what happens when its them being killed and not the whales!!!
                              No b*stard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb b*stard die for his country

Comment

Working...
                              X