Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25th Anniversary Reunion - NS Recruits 1985/86

Hi All

Sorry to post this on here, but not sure where else I would put it! We (myself and a number of others) are trying to contact as many people as possible who would have been in the recruit classes of the Naval Service in Novemer and December of 1985, passing out in 1986. These classes (Charlie, Delta, Echo, and Foxtrot) comprised the largest intake of recruits in the history of the Naval Service. As it's coming up to the 25th Anniversary of enlistment, we are hoping to make contact with anyone who would have been in that intake?

If anyone here was in any of those classes, can you please PM me on here? I know that a lot of ex-NS personnel still visit on here. We would greatly appreciate any help.....thanks a million

Would that group Have trained in Spike? I think I know a few, not on this site.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

No. We trained in Haulbowline. Think the previous classes all trained in Spike

Comment

Only two?

Comment

and here was me thinking the largest intake was in '83' - '84!!!!!! I do remember that intake alright, think i was out on eithne at the time. How many were there, apart from the two already mentioned!!!!

Comment

Obviously mistaken!!!! Intake of over 110 recruits...

Comment

Working...
            X