Hms manchester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hms manchester

Hms Manchester's Caribbean patrolis being shown on Nat Geo(sky 526) tonight @ eight o'clock, for those that missed it when it was shown on Channel 5.

http://forum.irishmilitaryonline.com...t=18264&page=2

Cheers.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

National Geographic now!

Royal navy caribean patrol. New series.

Comment

3 threads.
        Right lads. We get it.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
          3 threads.
          Right lads. We get it.
          I don't post in this forum or visit it for that matter.. so apologies to the Mods for adding another thread with the same content.

Comment

HMS Liverpool,last of the '42s was paid off last week after 31 years service,its over to the Darings now as the sole RN destroyers.

Comment

Danno,

I think theres a couple still active - Edinburgh and York?

There was a type 45 exercising off Fair Head yesterday (North Antrim).

Looks massive even from a distance, and the mast makes them very distinctive.

It looked almost white against the sea - really stood out on a clear day.

One of those times I wish I had my camera with me.
              'History is a vast early warning system'. Norman Cousins

Comment

Your right,both are coming up on ais.I took the info direct from www.navynews .co.uk.Must be a misinfo campaign didnt fool IMO.

Comment

Batch 2 vs Batch 3

HMS Liverpool is the last of the Batch 2. Manchester, York, Gloucester & Edinburgh are all Batch 3

Batch 3 - Note the stretched foc'sle, along with strengthening on the waists, after the fitting of CIWS

Batch 2
                  Last edited by Dogwatch; 2 April 2012, 21:39.

Comment

Working...
                  X