X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Female Po In Nsr

THE NSR HAS HAD ITS FIRST FEMALE PO.

{MOD - Shite Deleted}

Go On keep us in suspense .....wheres the photo....who is she and what unit?

Although in all probability its that one on the recruiting poster.....Fiona something or other from Dublin....married to an FCA officer !
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

No..she is an osifer now..she got the butter knife/bread knife last year..

This one used to run the NSR page...before taking it down..

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Last edited by posiedon; 30 January 2004, 20:54.

Comment

These individuals would also be the first females to reach that rank in the Naval service,unless I am mistaken.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

what was the youngest po does anyone know? in the ns or the nsr!

Comment

The youngest leading hand in the NS was Paddy O Connor.....who was made a Ls shortly after his 19th birthday.

If I am not mistaken Robbie Dupuy was one of the youngest POs at about 23.....The reserve is a different kettle of fish as promotion goes on seniority.
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Youngist Po

THE YOUNGIST PO IN THE NSR IS PO XXXXX. HE JUST TURNED 23 AS IS CURRENTLY TRAINING OFFICER IN NO. SIX COMPANS A.S.U.

MOD: More shite deleted

Comment

I sincerly doubt the sincerity of the last post .....for the following reason as there are only five NSR companies in the country........A petty officer could not hold a training officers appointment...........A>S>U being the acronym for active service unit.....which is a term relating to paramilitaries

hang why am I even replying to this shite....Goldie! do us afvour and edit this crap and while you are at it ban the little gobshite that posted it.

If You can post fact....post ****all!:D

Comment

Actually there is FOUR company's. dublin waterford cork and limrick. GETS YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

Comment

He is a bit behind the times he still thinks there are 2 companies in Dublin.

Still you haven't explained the term ASU or the fact that an NCO has the title Training Officer.

Comment

Yes I'm aware of the fact that only four companies eist these days....it was merely thrown in as a red herring!

Can we see these posts and who were they directed at.....i'd love to see what the little sea slug has to say!

Ah! well another blight on our fine board has been removed.

Comment

there are in fact still 5 companies an An Slua Muiri....

Comment

Working...
                          X