No announcement yet.

Irish NS in NY for March 17th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're going to roll your eyes at this, but what is the ARW?!...I'm sorry- don't know much of the lingo you guys use!...
    But when I was talking about the friend I'm trying to track down, I should have said I know he is in the Irish Navy, and went to New York on the L.E.Roisin...
    I was just curious to know if they marched in the parade!- I havent talked to the person in a while, so I don't know if they did or not! By the way- get drunk and get away with anything?! Sounds like you have quite a fun job there *laugh*

Comment

Does he play rugby for munster?
      Meh.

Comment

Now now people, A bit of manners please!

Yooklid and Barry are referring to a well publicised incident where a nice american lady created a website for a Man she was in contact with,former Naval service,former Army Ranger wing(Our elite special forces unit),former all round action man who had been killed saving some children in Iraq...

However she later discovered that all the stories this gentleman had told her were slightly untrue....He too was a member of L.E.Roisins crew...and still lives...

By the way, What is this St Pattys day you speak of?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

St patricia.....St Patricks sister.....a long forrgotten about Irish saint...fought for the rights of women in the DF and was martyred by some one in a depot training unit.!
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish
            ....former Naval service....
            Have there been some developments in his situation?
            Meh.

Comment

No Comment.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Thanks for the explaination Goldie Fish, and for the welcome- all this stuff can be sort of confusing...
                Well, I guess it's not important anyways- I just thought I'd inquire into it!- Got a postcard from him from Cohb before the shit left, so I'm sure everything's good.
                Thanks for your time everyone!...
                Oh, and oops- should have called it St. Patrick's Day :wink:
                Last edited by Guest; 22 March 2005, 04:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenny
                  T Got a postcard from him from Cohb before the shit left,
                  Another member of the NS leaves a lasting impression I see.....
                  You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

Maybe that should have read "ship"? :wink:
                    "Hello, Good Evening and Bollocks..."

Roger Mellie

Comment

A freudian slip perhaps?
                      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Ha HA...Okay, it should've read ship! And like I said- he's just a friend.. So don't give me any of that "lasting impression" mumbo gumbo! *smile*
                        If I got anything out of this, it's been a few laughs from you guys- thanks!

Comment

Jaysus, seeing as you've joined us, you might as well stay!!!!
                          "Hello, Good Evening and Bollocks..."

Roger Mellie

Comment

hi all i was marching with le roisin in the parade it was amazing
                            Last edited by sparky; 31 March 2005, 11:30.
                            "Let no mans ghost come back to say my training let him down"

Comment

any photos??
                              WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to ring them at 4am!!

Comment

hey there le roisin had a fantastic trip i was with them tell you it was some parade and as usual the navy did us proud even if i do say so myself , hell i march down 5th ave and couldnt get over the welcome the americans gave us , hope they send us back next year ,,, i will post some photos during the week , we also went on to boston but didnt march in that parade but showed them how to party irish style ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
                                X