X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniforms

Just wondering if anyone has a photo of the number 1's for the Navy

Uniforms

Hey Happy Birthday Kermit, i found that myself but it dosent have a picture of number ones

Comment

Eh..yeah it does.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Number ones

Oh right sorry, a friend of mine who was at an interview told me the number ones were white and were more in the style of the army number ones , must have got his wires crossed eh?

Comment

The shirt worn by Officers and Senior Ratings is white. As is the White front worn by Junior ratings. Its the same uniform without the Tunic/jacket.

Comment

uniforms

Cool! , thanks lads

Comment

donald duck

Very donald duck type uniform that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy View Post
                Very donald duck type uniform that lol
                So you don't want to join the Navy then?

Comment

uniforms

I want to join more than anything, i was just having a laugh

Comment

Sorry to contradict...but thats not SD Number 1's. the ratings are (both senior and junior) wearing No.4's Belts and gaiters change the status of the uniform.

Its not donald duck...its called a square rig..and the NCO..is wearing fore and aft type uniform.
                    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Uniforms

So what does the uniform look like that we wear when we graduate

Comment

He means for his passing out Kermit, cut a little slack eh??
                        What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Passing Out

Originally posted by kermit
                          Graduate? It's not UCC you're going to!

Comment

The passing out uniform is as per the first photograph..as are all parades with weapons...SD number 4's
                            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

someone wont be pleased when i print that pic of him lol

Comment

Working...
                              X