No announcement yet.

Heads up ! - The Navy RTE 1 Monday 7.30pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok it is done , I left a week ago so it dont really matter, i am really just a bitter b@st@rd.
    "Let no mans ghost come back to say my training let him down"

Comment

Please stick to the topic. i.e Navy Documentary

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Heads up ! - The Navy RTE 1 Monday 7pm

Just seen a ad on RTE there for a program about the navy. I think they mean the irish navy.

Comment

Heads up ! - The Navy RTE 1 Monday 7pm

Just seen a ad on RTE there for a program about the navy. I think they mean the irish navy.

Comment

I wish there was more publicity for the DF on RTE.
            Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

Sorry Its 7.30 Afaik

Comment

interview

Yeah exactly what i wanted to see when eating my dinner yesteray, a poxy interview with the navy, after been declined after interview , i mean jesus i could'nt have made it clearer how willing i was to go to sea for long lengths of time, and that I had the mile and a half down to 8 minutes, guess its a year in the slu and then try again i suppose

Comment

"Helga was the first ship to defend Irish waters. Ironically she was originally used by the British to shell the GPO. But it was not until 1972 that we got our first dedicated vessal, the LE Deirdre. Not long afterward, in 1973, Deirdre made her first arms seizure"

Seems RTE neither reads the relevant history books or knows how to us a spell checker!

Just reading who the captain of the vessel is, puts me off watching the program. One would think if the program is to be about Roisin..they would use photos of the same vessel...not Eithne..
                  Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

She was never Helga in service of this state.

Comment

I've seen adds on rte for upcomeing programmes showing the army aswell, anyone heard anything about this?

Comment

I see that the Navy documentary referred to before on another thread starts
                        tomorrow evening, 7.30 pm on (I think, if not RTE2) RTE1
                        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Its RTE 1, after Nationwide.

Comment

interesting first episode, looking forward to part 2.
                            Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

Originally posted by mutter nutter View Post
                              interesting first episode, looking forward to part 2.
                              yeah no bad a good history story should be good next week

Comment

Working...
                              X