No announcement yet.

Keeping up the family tradition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't pass out...he got comissioned...only enlisted ranks "pass out".
    Officers have a "commissioning ceremony":D

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Leave him alone you bully....the lad is from waterford........Hey Goldie have you a brother in the guards...there was a guy the spitting image of you in clonmel today in a patrol car....
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Maybe it was me........

I have numerous doubles....no brothers though

Comment

I have numerous doubles
          Is that to throw off the assassins?
          Last edited by FMolloy; 8 October 2003, 17:57.
          "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

At the moment they are just stalkers..not assasins...

Comment

Well done to Mick Brunicardi in passing out. (He was in my unit when I joined up a really sound lad)
              Goldie his nick name is Bruno
              Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
              http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

Further Congratulations are in order for the above mentioned Gentlemen,Mssrs Donaldson and Brunicardi who were recently Promoted to Sub Lt.

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy
                  I was conscripted. My uncle the late Lt Cdr John Doyle had no sons ! and being the first born male child of age I was put on the recruitment list at a very age
                  A friend's CO, family doctor and next door neighbour were all the same person. Her brother would get uniform inspection before leaving the family kitchen. :(
                  Last edited by Victor; 23 November 2005, 00:23. Reason: sp
                  Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead

Comment

Working...
                  X