Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you in the NS back in the days......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th from right is bullet head 4th from left is john bates moggy not in picture.. five of them are still serving . minnie RIP..TJ Doyle RIP,, the remainder scattered around the world .A better bunch of lads for the crack you could not get . happy times....
    golden rivet
    bosun
    Last edited by golden rivet; 14 May 2007, 00:38.

Comment

• Originally posted by golden rivet View Post
      5th from right is bullet head 4th from left is john bates moggy not in picture.. five of them are still serving . minnie RIP..TJ Doyle RIP,, the remainder scattered around the world .A better bunch of lads for the crack you could not get . happy times....
      Yes, they were wonderful times. A great bunch of lads, all of them!

Comment

• Originally posted by mattydread View Post
        My God, there's some memories. I really must try and get to a scanner and start scanning!! TP, which Matty u thinking about?? I know which one I am!
        Right so, I know this has caused confusion! So to clear the air, 'Matty Dread, Matty dead' was just a slaging of the 'handle' which you chose. Nothing more. I know you are alive and kicking, Matty! Moggy was on to me to know where to send the mass card.
        Test Pilot
        2/Lt
        Last edited by Test Pilot; 14 May 2007, 08:06.

Comment

• Originally posted by Test Pilot View Post
          Right so, I know this has caused confusion! So to clear the air, 'Matty Dread, Matty dead' was just a slaging of the 'handle' which you chose. Nothing more. I know you are alive and kicking, Matty! Moggy was on to me to know where to send the mass card.
          Thought that alright!!
          The only thing is, I am now at a disadvantage, as I don't know who u guys are!!. At least I know HPT and Moggy. I suppose, I'll just have to keep guessing or ye might pm me and put me out of my misery!!!
          I'll have a go at naming the crew in dat photo as best as I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattydread View Post
            Thought that alright!!
            The only thing is, I am now at a disadvantage, as I don't know who u guys are!!. At least I know HPT and Moggy. I suppose, I'll just have to keep guessing or ye might pm me and put me out of my misery!!!
            I'll have a go at naming the crew in dat photo as best as I can.
            Matty,
            I'll pm you! Did anyone see the face in the 'porthole' in that photo?

Comment

Matty,
              I'll pm you! Did anyone see the face in the 'porthole' in that photo?
              I know he is in the picture but looks like doc flynn??

Was i the only one on -watch when this picture was taken

Comment

• Originally posted by moggy View Post
                I know he is in the picture but looks like doc flynn??

Was i the only one on -watch when this picture was taken
                The mech in the top right hand corner was also on duty, as he is not in uniform. It's not a port hole where the face is!

Comment

• It's not a port hole where the face is!
                  No Its a little roundy window
                  Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                  Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                  The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                  The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                  The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                  Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

• Originally posted by hedgehog View Post
                    No Its a little roundy window
                    Oh no it's not! look again.

Comment

Oh no it's not! look again.
                      Deck light? I bet it has something to do with his handle!
                      "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

• see him on main picture was he a passenger from ghq on the trip
                        can id most of the crew but not him - give us a hint

Comment

• You must have some amount of spare time if your bothered to photoshop someones face onto a deck light!
                          Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

• Middle Row, Second from Left. Is that the Jaw? (Kieran?)
                            "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

• Originally posted by ZULU View Post
                              Middle Row, Second from Left. Is that the Jaw? (Kieran?)
                              yup, with mattydread standing next to him (his right side that is!)

Comment

• Originally posted by ZULU View Post
                                Deck light? I bet it has something to do with his handle!
                                My My! there all on tonight! Yes it is a deck light. It's the Infared floodlight used for night landings.

Comment

Working...
                                X