No announcement yet.

Pay & Overseas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well 45 pounds = about 72 loonies so that should get me plenty of crotch fresh key rings and butt fresh posters and even a signed t-shirt or perhaps a little something more special

mate - i need to chat to you offline about Internet access and Cellphones etc.

the Army have given me a pack but it's always better to speak to the locals about such stuff.

talk soon pal.

i was just thinking - you guys would earn a fortune if you came to the UK.

do you know any of the Canadian Forces officers who are moving to the UK when the ARRC moves from Germany?

that would be some pay and allowances!
    RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
      well 45 pounds = about 72 loonies so that should get me plenty of crotch fresh key rings and butt fresh posters and even a signed t-shirt or perhaps a little something more special
      Fill your boots; there are a lot of beautiful Qu├ębec girls stripping out west.

Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
      i was just thinking - you guys would earn a fortune if you came to the UK.

do you know any of the Canadian Forces officers who are moving to the UK when the ARRC moves from Germany?

that would be some pay and allowances!
      No I don't know any... but maybe I should look into applying for a position after I commission.
      "On the plains of hesitation, bleach the bones of countless millions, who on the very dawn of victory, laid down to rest, and in resting died.

Never give up!!"

Comment

Working...
      X