Blue Helmeted Babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FMolloy
    Surely the best standard of personal hygiene in this case would be to forego all sexual contact while in a high risk area?
    Absoloutly! But there is no accounting for stupid people, as my signature tries to illustrate...
    Meh.

Comment

A slight contradiction.. However how are u to build up an immune system. There is a hell of a difference between bonking and coming into normal work /social contact with the locals.
      Western Armies , particularly the americans have to have such a long supply chain because they appear not to be able to touch local food etc. In Djiobuti recently, probably the dirtiest place on the planet , its a kip, biggest pollution the US `base burning their empty plastic water bottles . I have always tried the local food all over Africa , nad have lots of contact work and socail with local inclusing a guy who had leprosy ( not contagious in most forms) yes I have had the trots now and then but not half as bad as from a burger I once ate from one of those chip vans in Dublin.
      So yes if u want to be a trappist monk then dont touch the locals, but the soldiers that I knew well you know the one about the crack of dawn etc. But I guess in this PC world we live in where soldiers are products of political correct, gender balanced training and trainers are not allowed to ("abuse recruits" ) , women as rifle persons? , ear defenders at firing parties etc and all the mod gadgets that are now critical if a soldier has to function we will soon have western armies bring their own air supplies.
      Look at some of the wars in Africa, Asia over the years. AKs, RPGs ,Gum boots and guys marching with little logistical support. Simple no bo break downs , live off the land, etc . when the west with the exception of the French and the Brits Paras in S.Leone too much gear too slow, cooped up in APC , not knowing what is happenng around and afraid to drink the water in case of the trots.
      Bottom line disinfecting hands etc over the top, bonking ( if u must, six months is a long time) only with condoms .

Comment

Originally posted by BANDIT
        Bottom line disinfecting hands etc over the top, bonking ( if u must, six months is a long time) only with condoms .
        Bottom line, you're there to do a job, not increase your immune system- and you're sh1t useless (pun intended) to anyone if you're sitting on a toilet for three days. Pamela Armstrong can attend to your other needs.
        Take these men and women for your example.
        Like them, remember that posterity can only
        be for the free; that freedom is the sure
        possession of those who have the
        courage to defend it.
        Liberty is being free from the things we don't like in order to be slaves of the things we do like.
        If you're not ready to die for it, put the word freedom out of your vocabulary.

Comment

Originally posted by Parts
          Bollox. Were you there? D'you believe everything you hear from overseas?
          I know I wasn't there. You, on the other hand, were between two minds whether you were in Liberia or Macedonia. All that aside, I believe the people who told me. Or are you telling me that soldiers have taken to obeying the rules these days.
          sigpic
          Say NO to violence against Women

Originally posted by hedgehog
          My favourite moment was when the
          Originally posted by hedgehog
          red headed old dear got a smack on her ginger head

Comment

See you still don't get that post.
            I was in Liberia. I still haven't gotten an apology for your slur, now that you drag all that crap up again. No, I don't think Irish soldiers are very good at obeying rules, but most are pretty good are realising that the only thrill they'll get off the tramp in front of them is a plane journey home with their cock in a jar.

Comment

I believe the people who told me. Or are you telling me that soldiers have taken to obeying the rules these days.
              Are you telling me that you believe things that soldiers say?

Comment

Working...
              X