My Fitness Logs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoping to do this event on the 11th of June

Join the fundraising army. Take part in an event for The Soldiers' Charity.
    'History is a vast early warning system'. Norman Cousins

Comment

• Have fun, I was there last summer... driving the support wagon #beefasmince

Might be actually running at it this year as a civvy with a few other lads who recently de-mobb'd. Great atmosphere and hell of a challenge. I'll also be doing this this year.... With the same lads. Looks savage.

Last edited by gibedepusib0ss; 16 January 2016, 22:24.

Comment

• That looks remarkably tough. Best of luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Napp View Post
          Have fun, I was there last summer... driving the support wagon #beefasmince

Might be actually running at it this year as a civvy with a few other lads who recently de-mobb'd. Great atmosphere and hell of a challenge. I'll also be doing this this year.... With the same lads. Looks savage.

You must be bonkers !!! (Good Luck)
          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Have fun, I was there last summer... driving the support wagon #beefasmince

Might see you there...though I'll be walking!

RB400...now that's taking hill sprints to a whole new level...
            'History is a vast early warning system'. Norman Cousins

Comment

• Right, this thread gave me a kick up the ass. I need to get my life in shape.

Started yoga this morning at uni

Comment

...Started yoga this morning at uni

started leering at women in lycra at Uni this morning

fyp.

no charge!

Comment

• I reward myself with "lycra tuesdays" in my gym, 45 minute spin class,
                  i sit near the back, the female to male ratio is quite in my favour too :D :D
                  "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
                  "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

• You're a pervert with an eye for detail. Are you looking for work ?
                    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• He's looking for victims.

started leering at women in lycra at Uni this morning
                      I bet one or two of them are even intersectional radical corbynite feminists. oh boy oh boy oh boy!!

Comment

...I bet one or two of them are even intersectional radical corbynite feminists. oh boy oh boy oh boy!!
                        think of the game of Rodeo you could have by whispering 'so, how big a majority will the tories get in 2020 then?' in her ear...

Comment

• One handed rodeo, of course. The other hand will be pressing play on spotify for god save the queen and then quickly grabbing my flask o' whisky marked "Argie Tears", which will be gulped in between breaths while I disprove the gender wage gap through fact.

Comment

• Found a decent website for turning youtube into mp3's - http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

Means you can download some tabata tracks for your new bluetooth workout headphones... what, just me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okA7B5vsIYU, or if tabata isn't your thing, and you like 90's eurobeat dance music - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY6i0H4Vq4s

Comment

• Thank you to all the lovely girls with all the lovely bottoms who do all the wonderful exercises in the gym and don't catch me staring in awe at all their lovely selves as I contemplate life and its mysteries as I die between sets.
                              You da real MVP.
                              Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Comment

• ITs

Pages 3 & 4

Comment

Working...
                                X