Running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeV View Post
    VHI will only cover it if you have a letter from a consultant!
    Just spoke to VHI, the policy excess on orthotics is €300, which is about as useful as tits on fish to me

Comment

Originally posted by SwiftandSure View Post
      This would be the first step I've taken in this

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post

Comment

Just spoke to VHI, the policy excess on orthotics is €300, which is about as useful as tits on fish to me
          They cost €300+ from Blackrock

Comment

Maybe slightly on my left foot.
            If the MO finds out you could be medically downgraded.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhodes View Post
              If the MO finds out you could be medically downgraded.
              Yeah it's not that bad luckily. I'm looking more for prevention rather than a cure.

Comment

I got insoles earlier this year....they're a godsend. Supposed to last a lifetime, apparently. I'll show you them tomorrow night.
                Cry "havoc!", and let slip the dogs of war!

Comment

well went for a run again today (have a three time a week thing goin on, played soccer on monday nite) with new socks and got along grand...

Comment

You could always take some tips from this former British army mechanic

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/l...heat_1_3859464
                    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes View Post
                      You could always take some tips from this former British army mechanic

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/l...heat_1_3859464

Know the area very well. This dope must have got on one of the event buses returning to base. There just aren't many public bus services that pass that way.

Comment

Just an update for those who were on about insoles, picked up an achilles tendon injury playing soccer, went to a physio he put it down to having flat feet wearing shoes that were ill fitting/whatnot so I got a pair of insoles and theres an immediate difference but do feel quite strange walking around and stuff, should be in the gym again tomorrow (sorry thats another thing, with the crap weather lately I joined a gym) and might go for a short run to see how they feel, he said I should wear them at all times, I'm assuming this includes magnums and my meindls but do I wear these on top of the insoles that are in them or whats the story?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Tezza View Post
                          Just an update for those who were on about insoles, picked up an achilles tendon injury playing soccer, went to a physio he put it down to having flat feet wearing shoes that were ill fitting/whatnot so I got a pair of insoles and theres an immediate difference but do feel quite strange walking around and stuff, should be in the gym again tomorrow (sorry thats another thing, with the crap weather lately I joined a gym) and might go for a short run to see how they feel, he said I should wear them at all times, I'm assuming this includes magnums and my meindls but do I wear these on top of the insoles that are in them or whats the story?
                          Wear them with everything including boots and it depends on the type on insole you have, some are over the insole because they are just an insert and some go under the insole, don't ask me why that is but thats how it goes. Ask your physio.
                          Don't stand there GAWPING, like you've never seen the hand of God BEFORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
                            Wear them with everything including boots and it depends on the type on insole you have, some are over the insole because they are just an insert and some go under the insole, don't ask me why that is but thats how it goes. Ask your physio.
                            Had them on in work yesterday, was standing/walking around all day found them kinda annoying but I presume thats normal, he said something about my feet having to "adjust" to them?

Supposed to be playing soccer on monday night don't know whether I should wear them or not... probably shud but they could be a distraction/annoyance, thoughts?

Comment

Has anyone done/contemplted doing the Art O Neill,any useful tips/advice.

Comment

Swift and Sure did it last year, B20 and myself are doing it this year.
                                "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Working...
                                X