Platoon Leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldie fish
    Have you asked anyone other than the bus driver? It doesn't matter how often you ask him...he doesn't have any :tri:
    No never asked the bus driver but then again were not all as lucky to be in a unit that trains in the barracks.
    The point I was making is that I have never seen any manuals bar what I aquired myself. For example after my pots course I had a grand total of 10 lesson plans that was it, I know lesson plans aren't the be all and end all but they are handy references for when you revisit a subject that you haven't seen in a while. The manuals would have been nice just to know what the lessons were for the styer, bren and GPMG. Only in the last months i've actually managed to aquire the last few lesson plans and cheers to the bloke who gave them to me.
    So in other words give your NCO's a hand and give them the manuals that they need to do their job properly.
    Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

why not just ask the cadre staff- wait whats in this funny cigarette- its making my mind all fuzzy
      Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
      Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
      The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
      The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
      The best lack all conviction, while the worst
      Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by hedgehog
        why not just ask the cadre staff- wait whats in this funny cigarette- its making my mind all fuzzy
        Them too
        Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco
          Only in the last months i've actually managed to aquire the last few lesson plans and cheers to the bloke who gave them to me.
          Your welcome. I have more if ya want. I totally see your point. If i didn't get what i have off ppl in other units i wouldn't have half of it. Lets hope the training forum helps sort out that problem
          Last edited by happenin; 9 May 2005, 13:55.
          Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
          Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
          do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

I'd love to look at the intranet.
            When was it set up?
            Who is allowed access it?
            It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Not you.

The comment about E Bde orderly rooms is wrong.
              "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Working...
              X