Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the sheets are being used to cover the tables at the Christmas dinner
    Not only Christmas dinners

I remember sharing a billet with a guy who every chance he got, morning noon or night, hopped into the sack and took care of himself in the Biblical fashion.

We were shite talking one day and some clown had previously wrote there name on his sheets which the laundry had failed to erase

A couple of weeks later I was eating my dinner and there covering the table was the sheets which I had been shown.

That had for a solid week been covering the bed of a lad who was famous for the amount of time he spent in bed pleasuring himself

Not the most pleasent dinner I ever had
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Charming!!
      The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.
      (George Bernard Shaw, Playwright, 1856 - 1950)

Comment

Originally posted by WES
        Sorry guys, wasn't watching what I was doing. That last piece was in reply to September 30th.
        Try to watch where yer going next week or were all screwed!!!!!!!
        Press Corp-"Say General the Folks back home would sure like to know where you got that pearl handled revolver?
        Patton-" P-P- Pearl? ITS IVORY-only a cheap New Orleans Pimp would use a PEARL handled revolver

Comment

Originally posted by WES
          . Any old soldiers out there remember being pulled around the room on a blanket?

Not only do I remember it, ya bollox , I remember who was wereing the honda 50 helmet too. Mind you twas a rare day when you had anything to do with the cleaning in "our" establishment!!!!!
          Press Corp-"Say General the Folks back home would sure like to know where you got that pearl handled revolver?
          Patton-" P-P- Pearl? ITS IVORY-only a cheap New Orleans Pimp would use a PEARL handled revolver

Comment

You're lucky I'm not the sensitive type Flick or I might take great exception to that barely concealed barbed remark about losing one's way.
            The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.
            (George Bernard Shaw, Playwright, 1856 - 1950)

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Irish View Post
              Have to say Manual Handling is one of the worst courses........day long course on how to lift is just torture....
              Ha, already looking forward to mine. I've managed to dodge it since camp anyway
              "The artillery was my strongest tool. Often it was my only reserve .... I repeatedly said it was more a matter of the infantry supporting the artillery than the artillery supporting the infantry.... I wish I knew the countless times that positions were taken or held due solely to TOT's ...."

Major General R. 0. Barton

Comment

heard from a good source that this years standard course was fairly shite
                :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

Originally posted by flash bang View Post
                  heard from a good source that this years standard course was fairly shite
                  That was covered a while ago...

I'm not gonna say it..... I'm resisting the temptation
                  to say it..... NO! I will not say it.....
                  "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

fair enough i'll put the salt back in the press and stop throwing it on old wounds
                    :confused: ONCE YOU HAVE THEM BY THE BALLS , THEN YOU CAN WIN THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ! :

Comment

Ah, nostalgia!
                      Observer's course...brain death.
                      Manual handling....done in my civvie job.....lost three hours of my life, pointlessly.
                      helicopter Dunker course....didn't get one,as my former employers (not the AC) were too scabby to give it to guys going out to Dubai/Abu Dhabi to serve on rigs and be transported to them by Huey.Always made sure I was sitting by the escape door, clutching the release handle.
                      Company procedures course(airline)........lost will to live.
                      On my NCOs course, I had the joy of hypothermia.Not fun!
                      Shortest course...........30 seconds. How to start a mobile generator. And hedgey managed to swing two days out of it!!!
                      regards
                      GttC

Comment

Working...
                      X