No announcement yet.

Worst Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The signals course with smiley & jack,for jaysus sake give me a break.Meltdown every day for 4 weeks i think it was!
    Live long and prosper!

Comment

You boys are beginning to sound like a crowd of drunken nurses. Dont ye know anything....blankets are for covering tables...sheets for drying cups.
      Press Corp-"Say General the Folks back home would sure like to know where you got that pearl handled revolver?
      Patton-" P-P- Pearl? ITS IVORY-only a cheap New Orleans Pimp would use a PEARL handled revolver

Comment

Sweet Jesus Smiley
        Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
        Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
        The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
        The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
        The best lack all conviction, while the worst
        Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Only if you have been in GMH colins BKs..otherwise..you might not get anights sleep...night sister Swords......!
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

good night nurse ratchet!Thank **** shes gone
            Live long and prosper!

Comment

Pots course bere island 2003. Greatest heap of crap on all counts. No tactics,No pt, Piss poor instruction, If you handed a recruit a bunch of manuals he/she could have organised a better course. Thank **** i learned all i know from my own unit or i'd be skrewed all together.
              Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
              Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
              do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

Originally posted by happeninMyLv
                Pots course bere island 2003. Greatest heap of crap on all counts. No tactics,No pt, Piss poor instruction, If you handed a recruit a bunch of manuals he/she could have organised a better course. Thank **** i learned all i know from my own unit or i'd be skrewed all together.
                I have to agree there.
                There were people on the course who shall remain nameless who didn't want to do tactics and screwed everyone else up.
                OK ill name them the instructors.
                Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

ethos in the east is different.

Through wind and rain and hail and snow, out on the ground we will go.

Our NCO's love bad weather.

Ask Bailer
                  It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

If its not rainin its not trainin. But the powers that be decided otherwise.
                    Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
                    Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
                    do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

Originally posted by Bam Bam
                      ethos in the east is different.

Through wind and rain and hail and snow, out on the ground we will go.

Our NCO's love bad weather.

Ask Bailer
                      Must have changed since my time. On my 2001 Pots the students on the 24 hour exercise were brought back into the billets in the Glen by reason of inclement weather.
                      Take these men and women for your example.
                      Like them, remember that posterity can only
                      be for the free; that freedom is the sure
                      possession of those who have the
                      courage to defend it.
                      Liberty is being free from the things we don't like in order to be slaves of the things we do like.
                      If you're not ready to die for it, put the word freedom out of your vocabulary.

Comment

Our unit 3*'s a while back went hiking in uniform up the mountains near blessington. With snow covered peaked and freezing wind.
                        It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Its just liquid sunshine.

Are the 7th made of sugar or something?
                          To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

Originally posted by HavocIRL
                            Its just liquid sunshine.

Are the 7th made of sugar or something?
                            sugar and spice

As opposed to snips n snails

Comment

And when the sheets are being used to cover the tables at the Christmas dinner, then pillow cases are used as tea towels. Blankets were also used to polish the floor in the olden days. Any old soldiers out there remember being pulled around the room on a blanket?

Swing the arms shoulder high to the man in front of you. (next bit was a blur but went somthing like)
                              pressdownonthewriststakethebendsoutoftheelbows!!
                              Last edited by WES; 4 October 2005, 23:19.
                              The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.
                              (George Bernard Shaw, Playwright, 1856 - 1950)

Comment

Sorry guys, wasn't watching what I was doing. That last piece was in reply to September 30th.
                                Last edited by WES; 4 October 2005, 23:19.
                                The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.
                                (George Bernard Shaw, Playwright, 1856 - 1950)

Comment

Working...
                                X