X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloadable firearms users manuals.

For those who are interested..

http://stevespages.com/page7b.htm

Includes manuals for the FAL, BAP, and the old Gustaf SMG amongst other things. No AUG up there yet though.

NTM
    Driver, tracks, troops.... Drive and adjust!!

Thanks! A useful internet site, my god imagine that!
    Meh.

Comment

Another site of a similar nature, this one has the AUG.

Comment

I notice the FN FAL manual has instructions on how to fire the grenade. Anyone ever done it?

-Y
        Meh.

Comment

you mean the inerga thing? i think i remember being told that they got rid of that decades ago. well before most of us would have joined up,anyway

Comment

Plus this is good for Steyr AUG info.
            Ce site web est à vendre ! steyr-aug.com réunit des informations et annonces. Nous espérons que vous y trouverez les informations que vous recherchez !

Comment

the styer manual

downloadable pdf just click save target as and away you go
              also m16 ak fn way cool ,in english
              "take a look to the sky right before you die, its the last time you will"

Comment

mag

anyone know where you would get a fn mag manual or extracts i heard its telephone book sized!!!

Comment

Yo, FCA trooper, fired the Energa, dumb round only from the #3 Lee Enfield, with an adoptor,*some of which were maintained with the FCA purely to fire this wepon up to mid 80's, very hard to find the range, and if you put your right hand around the wepon it could break your wrist, [you hit trigger with tip of finger, half-cocks common] know of people who bought an adaptor to fire the Energa from the #4, the FN has a built-in fitting on barrel to fire the Energa or an AP grenade from it, never heard of anyobdy being trained to do it thou', belive the para FN, thunk it's known as the type 2 FN[folding stock, 7.62] has a built in 20 mm grenade launcher, AP and illuminates only, same as the M-16-203, as favored by Mc Nab's mob.

* adoptor robbed about 50meters from range with ball ammo-solution;raise backsight.
                  "We will hold out until our last bullet is spent. Could do with some whiskey"
                  Radio transmission, siege of Jadotville DR Congo. September 1961.
                  Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

What's the official name on the BAP we use? Ive seen a few manuals on the net but Im looking for the manual for the BAP the Irish Army have.

Comment

Browning Automatic Pistol
                      Fabrique Nationale GP35 or Browning HiPower commercially.

There is an FN manual from the sixties on the web somewhere.
                      in reality, the design hasn't changed much over the years.

Comment

Been looking for a gpmg manual for a while. US M240B version here. Nearly the same except for the hand gaurd at the fore end.
                        Sigs - No amps, no volts = no interest

Comment

m240 mag manual us but still ok

found this thanks to the last post

Comment

Anyone know where i could find a manual for the 84mm carl gustav online????

Comment

th US use an "84 " pretty much the same with different ammo ,though correct me if im wrong http://155.217.58.58/atdls.htm try here

Comment

Working...
                              X