• Steyr Fan
    replied
    it's just a day out on a shoot. EBRDF.

Leave a comment:

• ZULU
    Teuton Foot Soldier

• ZULU
    replied
    thought the courses were cancelled this year???

Leave a comment:

• Steyr Fan
    replied
    There's another day (& night!) out with the beast coming up soon - anyone else here gonna be there?

Leave a comment:

• ZULU
    Teuton Foot Soldier

• ZULU
    replied
    Congrats to all from 34thBn who fired .5 on the weekend. Shite weather but good shoot. Interesting traser ricochets too.

Leave a comment:

• concussion
    Gunner

• concussion
    replied
    Originally posted by happenin
    if no go is a go the you don't go but if no go is a no go then you go to the go and if go is a no go you don't go but if go is a go then you go. so you can only go if no go is a no go and go is a go.
    Thats going to be on my headstone....right below "one one-thousand, two one-thousand...."

Leave a comment:

• happenin
    Lieutenant

• happenin
    replied
    Savege course. Best craic i've had on a camp in a while. Instructor from the 5th was brilliant. Still have the imprint of his hand on the back of my head. Still i've forgoten most of it except for
    if no go is a go the you don't go but if no go is a no go then you go to the go and if go is a no go you don't go but if go is a go then you go. so you can only go if no go is a no go and go is a go.

Leave a comment:

• happenin
    Lieutenant

• happenin
    replied
    If ya ask nicely over and over and over and over (ya get the idea) again he starts to give in. The downside is that they expect us to go on thes course with 58 pattern and other such shite. Collecting the gear last night i wouldn't have been shocked if they pulled out piss-pot helmets.

Thank **** i bought my own webbing for these kind of situations.

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    Originally posted by Groundhog
    Another victory for IMOL.
    Don't knock it if it works.

Leave a comment:

• Groundhog
    Chief of the Diet Tribe

• Groundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by GI Josephine
    our CO personally delivered the joining instructions to Happenins Hse monday evening!
    Another victory for IMOL.

Leave a comment:

• GI Josephine
    Corporal

• GI Josephine
    replied
    our CO personally delivered the joining instructions to Happenins Hse monday evening!

Leave a comment:

• Truck Driver
    Captain

• Truck Driver
    replied
    Originally posted by happenin
    Hey.
    I'm due to take part in a hmg course. As of yet i haven't heard anything about joining instructions and i'm due to start the course soooon. What i was wondering(if any of you have done a course recently) could someone tell me if helmets and webbing are required? No one, even our pdf cadre, can give me an answer. I'd appreciate any help as i don't wanna arrive on the day with no ****ing gear cos of my cadre's incompetence.p.p.p.p.p.p.
    If your Cadre are dragging their heels (would have thought a simple phone call to the conducting unit to fax over the Joining Instructions would be simple enough, but thenagain... ), ring the unit yourself. Would agree with the lads, CEFO and helmets would be the norm for such a course......

Leave a comment:

• GI Josephine
    Corporal

• GI Josephine
    replied
    cool thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    Lt General

• Barry
    replied
    Originally posted by GI Josephine
    any one post a pic of a hmg?
    Loads of pictures and information here:
    http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m2-50cal.htm

http://www.62infantry.com/Weapons_Eq...t/FN_HMG.shtml

Leave a comment:

• GI Josephine
    Corporal

• GI Josephine
    replied
    any one post a pic of a hmg?

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    Lt General

• Barry
    replied
    Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it..........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X