Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet Explorer , Firefox or Google Chrome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cryos
    replied
    Using chrome at the moment; I like my tabs, i just dont like how firefox seems to keel over when theres a few tabs open feels sluggish....

Things that Chrome ticked off for me:

1. Great array of addons (StumbleUppon, Adblock plus, Reddit Enhancement Suite etc..)
    2. Sync - Favorites on all my devices / computers [great when you see something in the office, bookmark it and its synced to your home pc]
    3. Themes - Strange one i know, but having the ability to customize is great.
    4. Speed

While firefox does the Sync; It just seems a bit more cumbersome...

Leave a comment:

• timhorgan
    replied
    Does anyone admit to using didtheyreadit or one of the free alternatives?

Did They Read It.

http://www.didtheyreadit.com/

Leave a comment:

• trellheim
    replied
    Firefox in the later releases ( i'm writing this on FF11 ) is a bag of poo but I can't bring myself to dump it for Chrome yet. Whoever wrote the memory manager must have phoned it in. I'm on an anti-Google thing at the moment so am considering IE9, this is one of those lifechanging decisions

Leave a comment:

• Orion
    replied
    Originally posted by timhorgan View Post
    Many I know have made the switch from IE to Firefox or Google Chrome and this seems to be a continuing trend in Europe at least since teh market was opened up last year. I am inclined towards Firefox myself as GC keeps intruding with ads etc. Any thoughts?
    Firefox and Chrome are more efficient (quicker) than IE. Chrome for me.

Leave a comment:

• Orion
    replied
    Originally posted by Master Of None View Post
    Windows 3.0 :-)

Leave a comment:

• Master Of None
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
    Windows NT....

Leave a comment:

• Goldie fish
    replied
    Windows NT....

Leave a comment:

• RoyalGreenJacket
    replied

Leave a comment:

• goc132
    replied
    firefox is the best for me

Leave a comment:

• Liachta Cultaca
    replied
    chrome all the way!!!

Leave a comment:

• Flamingo
    replied
    My nerdy nephew put me onto Firefox shortly after it launched, he's done some sort of degree IT and Computers in TCD so his recommendation is good enough for me!

Leave a comment:

• paul
    replied

I've been running firefox since people hardly knew about it, having used everything else, I vote it the best by far.

Leave a comment:

• Flamingo
    replied
    Been running on Firefox since forever (it seems), rarely seem to have any problems (that I attribute to it, anyway).

Leave a comment:

• colonel decker
    replied
    Try chrome os I did and never looked back leave pesky windows and computers running out of date behind you.

Leave a comment:

• timhorgan
    started a topic Internet Explorer , Firefox or Google Chrome.

Internet Explorer , Firefox or Google Chrome.

Many I know have made the switch from IE to Firefox or Google Chrome and this seems to be a continuing trend in Europe at least since teh market was opened up last year. I am inclined towards Firefox myself as GC keeps intruding with ads etc. Any thoughts?
Working...
X