This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hedgehog View Post
    Best of luck to the lads going across the water to join up.

I loved my time in the DF and I wouldnt deny any one the oppurtunity to do something spectacular

with your life- I served alongside British troops on a number of overseas trips and found that

there was very little difference between us and them-

therefore if a lad cant join the Irish Army then best of luck to him in Liz's mob-

I have no doubt the lads on here are not overtly recruiting- but are willing to answer questions

and what harm is that-

I still and will always say that we are a better army- in every way except our women arent as loose

as yours- but our troops are fitter- more intellegent- better looking- and have a better morale.

saying that the Brits come a close second on every score except looks- intellegence- morale and fitness.
    We're not saying we're better than the Brits. What we are saying is that they are worse than us.

Comment

• Originally posted by dingo42 View Post
      We're not saying we're better than the Brits. What we are saying is that they are worse than us.
      Ah come on now be nice, it isnt polite to flaunt your superiority to those less blessed than us

Comment

• As I said before they may not mean to but I think several of the Orish brits do act as recruitng sergeants even if they do not realize it. As for joining armies, it is not the same as just starting an ordinary civvy job, an oath is taken , for the brits to the Queen of England and undertake to do whatever is necessary inclding killing etc, so its not an ordianry job, The US as far as I know actually take a persons citizenship away if they join a foreign army, Again as armies go we cannot compare wit the bris, as soldiers go we can hold or own,
        And remember we fight for neither king nor kaizer but Ireland

Comment

• Originally posted by BANDIT View Post
          And remember we fight for neither king nor kaizer but Ireland
          In addition to another country and several security companies....
          "Attack your attic with a Steyr....as seen on the Late Late Show..."

Comment

• Originally posted by BANDIT View Post
            As I said before they may not mean to but I think several of the Orish brits do act as recruitng sergeants even if they do not realize it.
            Bandit, we are simply offering advice to lads who want to be soldiers - providing them with an option and the gateway to a military career.

you are more than welcome to come onto the ARRSE forums and post the details for recruitment into the Irish DF on there if you like, nobody will mind.
            RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

• MOD: Questions have been asked & answered, advice has been offered.

Anyone still looking for information should PM one of those from the British Army on the board

Alternatively, arsse.co.uk has an Irish section

Comment

Working...
              X