Lesbian Captain sent home from Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
    and on that note, furthering my ongoing studies of the female loving females, i discovered today that myself and a certain Welsh Guardsman will be moving into the female accommodation to instil some discipline and manliness

i'll keep ya posted!
    Will you be bunking together? Do you like beer?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
      lol nope - separate rooms thank feck lol.
      RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

omg - just thought of something - there won't only be girls in there - there will be the.....
        Last edited by RoyalGreenJacket; 9 March 2011, 19:01.
        RGJ

The Rifles

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          May be difficult for you to get your head around having mates. Still am more than happy to wrap my arm around your head and keep squeezing until there was one less horgan in the world
          Knocker, there is no need for hissy fits here- if you read my post carefully you will see that I specifically state that I regard this as pure manly cameraderie and in no ways indicates homosexuality - either overt or latent.

I myself will be in Central London for the Rugby on Saturday- I might even wander up to St.John's Wood where I know some of the watering holes frequented by the RHA. I have recently noticed some very attractive young ladies with the RHA when I go jogging in the morning as they make their way back to Barracks- there is an especially attractive young (lady) bugler who always gives me a bright smile. ( Each to his own-mar a derha)!!!
          Last edited by timhorgan; 9 March 2011, 11:08.

Comment

RGJ:i discovered today that myself and a certain Welsh Guardsman will be moving into the female accommodation to instil some discipline and manliness

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
            Come on Goldie- You know most Welsh Guardsmen like beer- as as for asking whether RGJ will be bunking together with him is not a question that should be asked in polite society -and you could make some other people very jealous (no names, no pack drill) even by hinting at this.

Comment

it's ok lads i'm all set for my move across - i bought this today:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/smokealarm_cam

RGJ

The Rifles

Comment

[QUOTE=timhorgan;328824]Knocker, there is no need for hissy fits here
                /QUOTE]

No hissy fit timmy , its a statment. Id enjoy inflicting alot of pain on you. I do hope that when am in london next i bump into you.
                Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier - Samuel Johnson

Comment

[QUOTE=knocker;328991]
                  Originally posted by timhorgan View Post
                  Knocker, there is no need for hissy fits here
                  /QUOTE]

No hissy fit timmy , its a statment. Id enjoy inflicting alot of pain on you. I do hope that when am in london next i bump into you.
                  Pretty sad- sad

Id enjoy inflicting alot of pain on you
                  Thank you- but not my scene!

FYI I will now be blocking you- Au Revoir!
                  Last edited by timhorgan; 10 March 2011, 19:00.

Comment

Originally posted by timhorgan View Post
                    FYI I will now be blocking you [Knocker] - Au Revoir!
                    you always land on your feet Knocker! jammy git.
                    RGJ

The Rifles

Comment

Wat do I have to do to block him?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
                        you always land on your feet Knocker! jammy git.
                        Hi RGJ,
                        I was wondering when you are posted away for a long period whether you are able to make local arrangements to have your washing, ironing and shoe polishing done. Iknow you seem to be busy at work professionally and have an extensive social diary as well so I was wondering whether there was someone special who does all of this for you.

Comment

Horgan - Word of warning. Youre not the only one who has access to the internet. Remember everything you post and where you post it can be traced. Watch your back Mr hotelier.
                          Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier - Samuel Johnson

Comment

knocker takes a month off for threatening language. I'm all for a laugh as much as the next guy because I have the ban hammer.

timhorgan - trolling is wearying on all of us. stop it or I will ban you (again, and for a longer period) for repeated infractions of this rule
                            "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

The wrong lad was banned in my opinion,

Knocker must have the patience of Mother Theresa on Prosac to have put up with it for so long,
                              Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                              Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                              The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                              The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                              The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                              Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
                                knocker takes a month off for threatening language. I'm all for a laugh as much as the next guy because I have the ban hammer.

timhorgan - trolling is wearying on all of us. stop it or I will ban you (again, and for a longer period) for repeated infractions of this rule
                                My apologies Trellheim-I also have no wish to see anyone banned and I did not take the remarks too seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X