British Army Horse killed at Royal Gun Salute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
    **** me..had there been a rider attached there would't have been as much sympathy.
    I dunno murph. There was huge sympathy when the provos bombed the Life Guards in Hyde park on 20 July 1982. On that occasion four Troopers were killed, and seven horses. Most people were struck by the sight of the dead horses, and Lt Robert Lawrence, Scots Guards commented about how nurses in the hospital where he was then staying (following being Injured in the Falklands)were more concerned about the "poor horses" than his mates in uniform.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I dunno murph. There was huge sympathy when the provos bombed the Life Guards in Hyde park on 20 July 1982. On that occasion four Troopers were killed, and seven horses. Most people were struck by the sight of the dead horses, and Lt Robert Lawrence, Scots Guards commented about how nurses in the hospital where he was then staying (following being Injured in the Falklands)were more concerned about the "poor horses" than his mates in uniform
      Thats my point, the horses get more sympathy that the riders.
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

thats very sad news
        If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree. ~Jim Rohn

A man's worth is no greater than the worth of his ambitions."
        - Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Working...
        X