Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thread deleted

Has my medals thread been deleted ?
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
    Has my medals thread been deleted ?
    Looks like it, BZ on the work done. All those imposters & mitties need to be outed. The wearing of medals not earned by the incumbent is one of the lowest acts. The organisations that represent ex servicemen & women need to cleanse their ranks, period.

Comment

Have a look in Site Errors. There is a thread there for missing/deleted threads. Apparently the thread you started is the subject of a consultation between the moderators and the site owner.

Comment

May I take it the persons concerned are all MMG...........mingy medals galore.

Comment

Thanks to Turkey for his PM. Just have difficulty replying to thrse given I'm working off a phone 2000 miles away in the sun trying to keep the beer cool.

The thread was suspended by the admin team in their wisdom.
          Not that it matters as the issue has been brought to the fore just in the middle of the medal wearing season.

If people took offence. Tough.
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

It must have been the heat that got ya going , anyway you reminded me as to why i am not a member of any such organisations
            Don't spit in my Bouillabaisse .

Comment

I was up early the day before departure. Just something that came to mind that has been bugging me.. that and COS getting DSMs for turning up to work.

I'd be elligonle for member ship of at least three of the organisations in question but why would I given I couldn't wait to get out of the organisations that qualified me to join them kn the first place

Comment

As Groucho Marx said , I don't want to be a member of a club that would allow me .
                Don't spit in my Bouillabaisse .

Comment

Working...
                X