Funny stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedgehog
    why not- i was genuinely impressed with him, in all fairness every one of us have told a porky or 12 in our time when trying to woo the opposite sex
    I was too. I show it to everyone and have a hell of a laugh about it, but the MODS take a different point of view...
    Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by hedgehog
      why not- i was genuinely impressed with him, in all fairness every one of us have told a porky or 12 in our time when trying to woo the opposite sex
      believe me we would love to publish his name but the laws of libel are so funked up in this country (i.e. the owner of the site is personally responsible for everything published on the site by anyone, as is my understanding)...
      You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

Is he suing the Sindo, seeing as they are the ones who broke the story?
        "Hello, Good Evening and Bollocks..."

Roger Mellie

Comment

indepent news and media legal team vs imo's legal team, unless jag wants to start providing freebies....
          You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

Originally posted by moggy
            the less said said the better.
            Laners remember fola out in mid-atlantic. two planks of battle ship grey wood sailed by her bridge
            one afternoon, the CO got a major laugh, then the ship got back to the oil wharf, one certain cox'n threw his bags
            over the gangway, told the skipper what to do with his ship, the skipper said to him in his best cork voice, Cox'n whats wrong, its only a game, don't leave the ship,
            ship was in drydock for over a month replacing the broken wood, how she didn't sink is beyond me
            I don't recal that episode , never served on Fola but cooked for the lads on Fola when ourselves < Grainne> and Fola where berthed alongside each other in the Basin after patrols, we use to pool our duties amongest the two ships so that the most crew members could go on liberty , ashore etc .
            Don't spit in my Bouillabaisse .

Comment

Working...
            X