Promotion Courses in Irish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotion Courses in Irish

Anyone know when they stopped running C&S courses and the like through Irish?
    "Why, it appears that we appointed all of our worst generals to command the armies and we appointed all of our best generals to edit the newspapers. I mean, I found by reading a newspaper that these editor generals saw all of the defects plainly from the start but didn't tell me until it was too late. I'm willing to yield my place to these best generals and I'll do my best for the cause by editing a newspaper"
    Gen. Robert E. Lee

When Michael D got Eamonn O Cuiv assassinated?
    regards
    GttC

Comment

Anyone??
      "Why, it appears that we appointed all of our worst generals to command the armies and we appointed all of our best generals to edit the newspapers. I mean, I found by reading a newspaper that these editor generals saw all of the defects plainly from the start but didn't tell me until it was too late. I'm willing to yield my place to these best generals and I'll do my best for the cause by editing a newspaper"
      Gen. Robert E. Lee

Comment

Probably when they realised that almost noone can speak irish

Comment

Originally posted by GoneToTheCanner
          When Michael D got Eamonn O Cuiv assassinated?
          regards
          GttC
          For someone who was assassinated, the aforementioned looked remarkably alive
          at the 90th anniversary commemoration on Easter Sunday in Dublin.
          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
          X