Blackhawk belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackhawk belt

Anyone know any website or shop, preferably in Dublin, that I can get a BLACKHAWK Instructors belt or CQB belt or a similar type. Looking for a "stiffy" type belt.
    Don't stand there GAWPING, like you've never seen the hand of God BEFORE!!

Originally posted by paul View Post
    Anyone know any website or shop, preferably in Dublin, that I can get a BLACKHAWK Instructors belt or CQB belt or a similar type. Looking for a "stiffy" type belt.
    *Snigger*
    To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

Originally posted by HavocIRL View Post
      *Snigger*
      OHHHH, grow up

Comment

what the hell is a blackhawk instructors belt? Is it some native american ceremonial dress?
        "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

I think he means a riggers belt.

Comment

if your looking for a cheap belt for combats, then get a dark coloured luggage strap, cut it to size, mark the ends to be stiched and ask a shoe maker to cross sew it for you. Made mine for 8 euro including 2euro for strap
            "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
              I think he means a riggers belt.
              That's it a riggers belt, want something for my back, gets annoying sore when i'm stood up for a good while. Have discovered a strong belt sorts that problem, issue one is s**t.

For thoes who don't know what i'm looks for.

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
                That's it a riggers belt, want something for my back, gets annoying sore when i'm stood up for a good while. Have discovered a strong belt sorts that problem, issue one is s**t.

For thoes who don't know what i'm looks for.
                The shops here generally call those "stiffened duty belts"

Should be fairly available in the shops in Dublin...
                "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
                X